Yandex Direct - who is advertising? Moderator rejection. Documents for authorship. - page 18

Artyom Trishkin:
I should have called a direct line today with answers like that...
+100500

go on )

read from bottom to top

Добрый день!
As we informed you earlier, we have been forced to reject campaign number (campaign number) pending our receipt of supporting documents.
This decision has been agreed with the lawyers and is not subject to review.
This approach is due to the changes to forex advertising effective from 1 January 2016 and the extent of our liability to the law as an advertiser for the total amount of advertising we place.
Advertising of forex dealers as well as their activities (training, strategies, signals, robots, platforms, software, etc.) targeting the Russian Federation is accepted provided the advertiser provides
- a certificate of membership in a self-regulating organization of forex dealers;
- license of a professional securities market participant to carry out the activities of a forex dealer.
We are awaiting the submission of the above documents.
--
Regards, Ekaterina
Customer Service
tel.: 8 800 234-24-80 (calls from Russian regions are free)
tel.: +7 495 739-37-77
https://yandex.ru/support/direct/
>
> -------- Forwarded message--------
> 14.04.2016, 12:10, "RICK LTD. <*******@yandex.ru>:
> 1. We(Horns and hooves Ltd) are not a forex dealer and do not transact in the forex market. We are engaged in writing software for financial markets.
> The Federal Law 460 "On making changes to certain legislative acts of the Russian Federation" does not specify that the activity of writing programs for the financial markets is characterized as forex-dealing; neither is it specified in the Federal Law 39 "On the Securities Market", which is being amended on the basis of Art. 2, paragraph 2.
>FZ-360:
> 3. Please provide a formal written response with legal justification for the refusal. Apart from the fact that the offer states that you can "...refuse without giving a reason".
>

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

Going on )

read from bottom to top

I also tried to send the same and got the same response, it's strange that advords allows advertising, but it's super expensive.

The new law prohibits advertising to anything related to forex, otherwise brokers would set up a million sites and promote themselves on them under different pretexts .....

Unfortunately, this is a new reality, and they will have to adjust. I doubt the law will change in the future...

Such is the new life .... (((

Vladimir Pastushak:

I also tried to send the same and got the same response, it's strange that ads are allowed by advords, but it's super expensive.

The new law prohibits advertising to anything related to forex, otherwise brokers would create a million sites and promote themselves on them under different pretexts .....

Unfortunately, this is a new reality, and they will have to adjust. I doubt the law will change in the future...

Such is the new life .... (((

The law may not change, and it has nothing to do with us at all. We need the morons to wise up.

Make a fool pray to God...

Artyom Trishkin:

The law may not change, and it has nothing to do with us at all. We need to make idiots wise up.

Make a fool pray to God...

This law just doesn't take people like us into account, and it's unlikely to take us into account...

And I agree that we have nothing to do with it.

But the law was stupidly written to bring everyone into some "dubious order" once, otherwise brokers, instead of joining an SRO, would hand out the dough to us, followed by an audit.

And we would have to describe on our websites how many billions of billions of dollars advisers earn with these brokers.

Theoretically, our lawmakers are guilty of this situation; they haven't thought it through, they're fine...

Vladimir Pastushak:

This law simply does not take people like us into account, and is unlikely to take us into account...

Point me in the direction of the law (number and article), I can't find it

Alexandr Bryzgalov:
Point me in the direction of the law (number and article), I can't find it

That's the thing: we've been left out, and we've been lumped into the pile...

All these laws were invented because there are a lot of cheaters and swindlers in the Forex market.

You have to show how you know how to trade on the real, whether it is with a robot or with your hands or feet and there is no need for advertising.

That is the biggest advertisement.

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

All these laws were invented because there are a lot of cheaters and swindlers in the Forex market.

You have to show how you know how to trade on the real, whether it is with a robot or with your hands or feet and there is no need for advertising.

That is the biggest advertisement.

Do you understand what we are talking about here? No? Then read it again. Pay particular attention to the word "programmer"

Alexandr Bryzgalov:
Point me in the direction of the law (number and article), I can't find it.
Указание о требованиях к стандартам саморегулируемой организации форекс-дилеров Э.С. НАБИУЛЛИНА
Указание о требованиях к стандартам саморегулируемой организации форекс-дилеров Э.С. НАБИУЛЛИНА
  • Server Muradasilov
  • www.mql5.com
Зарегистрировано Министерством юстиции Российской Федерации 14 октября 2015 года Регистрационный № 39309 13 сентября 2015 года № 3797-У УКАЗАНИЕ О требованиях к стандартам саморегулируемой организации...