Yandex Direct - who is advertising? Moderator rejection. Documents for authorship. - page 17

Добрый день, Александр!

В связи с изменениями в законодательстве РФ, рекламу форекс-тематики, в том числе информационные статьи, блоги, ПО, обучение заработку на рынке Форекс мы можем принять только при условии предоставления ранее запрошенных документов.

Ожидаем документы и надеемся на Ваше понимание.

---

We kindly ask you to send us copies of your membership certificate in a self-regulated organisation of FOREX dealers and your professional securities market participant license for carrying out the activity of a FOREX dealer or a license for brokerage activity (as amended by the Securities Market Act).

here are the answers from the moderator.

and here's one from the other:

Thank you for waiting.

Resolving your issue required contacting the legal department. Currently, due to changes in Russian legislation (amendments to the Law on the Securities Market), we can accept Forex advertising, including informational articles, blogs, software, training to earn money, etc. in the Forex market only if a copy of the certificate of membership in the self-regulated organization of Forex dealers and a professional securities market participant license to operate as a Forex dealer or a license for brokerage activity.

We hope for your understanding.

Alexandr Gavrilin:

here are the answers from the moderator.

and here's one from the other:

again, they didn't specify the article/paragraph that prohibits advertising our services.

Alexandr Bryzgalov:
Again, they didn't specify an article/paragraph that prohibits advertising our services.
They probably won't say, they answer with boilerplate phrases.

Alexandr Gavrilin:
They probably won't say, they answer in clichéd phrases.

So I will ask for an official written reply.

They don't seem to have it in the offer that they can refuse to show ads without giving a reason.

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

So I'll ask for an official written reply.

They don't seem to have it in their offer that they can refuse to display ads without giving a reason.

they sure can!!! https://yandex.ru/legal/general_adv_rules/

15. Yandex reserves the right to reject any advertising material without explanation.

They don't prohibit forex advertising for everyone. Just today, one of my search queries on Yandex gave me an advertisement for a bank offering forex trading. I went to this site to take a look. The bank has a license from the Bank of Russia to carry out brokerage activity. Another advertisement offered training but I didn't see any information about the licence. It turns out that in order to place an advertisement related to Forex one should have a license or advertise training. For example, I can try to place the ad something like this: "teaching and practice of applying advisors and indicators for forex" and point the link to a specific advisor or indicator. But I am afraid that they may demand a license for teaching or something like that.

may require a licence to operate at all and then a licence to license, it's yandex it must be all blondes there....

Vladimir Pastushak:

may require a licence to operate at all and then a licence to license, it's yandex it must be all blondes there....

Licence to show licence

Answered.
Добрый день!

Приносим извинения за задержку с ответом.

К сожалению без предоставления нижеперечисленных документов принять кампанию №(номер кампании) не предоставляется возможным.

- свидетельства о членстве в саморегулируемой организации форекс-дилеров;
- лицензии профессионального участника рынка ценных бумаг на осуществление деятельности форекс-дилера.

Благодарим за понимание.
--

Alexandr Bryzgalov:
I should have called the direct line today with answers like that...