Yandex Direct - who is advertising? Moderator rejection. Documents for authorship. - page 13

Vladislav Andruschenko:
))) like this. What to put instead? Sour cream vinegar and dumplings? Mmmmmm

there you go. Writing dumplings for dumplings :-D

then they'll ask for certificates for dumplings :-D

I initially had this verdict from moderation:

Campaigns rejected because they advertise forex trading software. For such ads the requirements apply as for Forex services ads, i.e. you have to send a copy of your SRO certificate and a copy of your forex dealer license in order to place the campaigns.

But even if I remove them from the site, they will still require a document as I provide services to create software for trading ((( what kind of nonsense.

Alexandr Gavrilin:

Campaigns rejected because they advertise forex trading software. For such ads the requirements apply as for Forex services ads, i.e. you have to send a copy of your SRO certificate and a copy of your forex dealer license in order to place the campaigns.

But even if I remove them from the site, they will still require documents as I provide services for the creation of software for trading ((( what kind of nonsense.

I had it written like this, read from the bottom up:

Good afternoon! Let's explain that according to article 7 of federal law "On Advertising" it is not allowed to advertise goods, production and (or) sale of which require obtaining licenses or other special approvals in case of absence of such approvals. Also note, that according to article 13 of federal law №38-FZ "On Advertising", advertiser shall provide documented information about compliance of advertising with requirements of this federal law upon request of advertiser. -- Regards, Yandex.di Support service Alexandra
If it is possible, please give legal substantiation. Is it stated somewhere in the rules of using direct? I can't find any information that says that software developers fall under the law on forex advertising. 24.03.2016 23:56, 'Yandex.Direct' writes:
Good afternoon! In continuation of a telephone conversation, we inform you that the advertising campaign #17467468 is rejected, as in the aggregate of advertising materials can be concluded that is advertised additional object forex. From 01.01.2016 advertising forex dealers, as well as their activities (training, strategies, signals, robots, platforms, software) is accepted for placement, provided that the advertiser: - certificate of membership in a self-regulated organization of forex dealers; - license of a professional securities market participant to carry out

Alexandr Gavrilin:

But even if I remove them from the site, they will still require documents as I provide services to create software for trading ((( what nonsense.

I do not know where to read the law?

Alexandr Gavrilin:

then they will ask for certificates for dumplings :-D

well, i guess if we write programs, then the advertising should be "about the program writing service "

Artyom Trishkin:
Where is the law read?
Art. 7 and 13 of FZ-38 on advertising

Alexandr Bryzgalov:
Art. 7 and 13 of FZ-38 "On Advertising"
But "advertising is the engine of trade"! Maybe it would be easier to ban trade and return to subsistence farming. Then, once again, people will be valued according to their abilities and labour, and not other insignificant attributes of "wealth".

Alexandr Bryzgalov:
Articles 7 and 13 of FZ-38 "on advertising".
I couldn't find anything like that in there. There must be decrees or orders or something.

Boris:
But after all "advertising is the mover of trade"! Maybe it is easier to ban trade and return to subsistence farming. Then again, a man will be valued by his abilities and labour, and not by other insignificant attributes of "solvency".

They don't advertise something that requires a licence.

It seems to them that they are advertising forex and they ask for a license for forex activities.

I had my advertisement rejected because it did not comply with Kazakhstan's legislation.

The price of services was given in roubles, but they can only pay in local currency, so I had to switch Kazakhstan off )

Boris:
But "advertising is the engine of trade"! Maybe it would be easier to ban trade and return to subsistence farming. Then, once again, people will be valued according to their abilities and work, and not other insignificant attributes of "wealth".
Yeah. If you have carrots in your garden, but the bugs have eaten the potatoes, you can spend the winter chewing carrots.

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

They don't advertise something that requires a licence.

It seems to them that they are advertising forex and they ask for a license for forex activities.

I had my advertisement rejected because it did not comply with the legislation of Kazakhstan.

They indicated the price of services in rubles, but they can only pay in local currency, I had to turn off Kazakhstan).

This is"as well as their activities (training, strategies, signals, robots, platforms, software)" - where did they get what is listed in brackets.