Yandex Direct - who is advertising? Moderator rejection. Documents for authorship. - page 12

surprisingly strange )

created a new campaign from another account, but with the old ads.

No problem )

The epic continues, one of my sites in direct is again demanding a broker's licence, urgent as the site has a mention of the broker with a link to it. Direct has gone completely insane.... (((

What's the deal with your advertising?

No way b o u t accepts 10 quid left in moderation. Didn't try again.

Lavrov made a good point on the subject...

Maybe Yandex decided to play it safe, I read somewhere that a law was passed banning pyramid advertising, so Yandex equated forex with pyramids...

Vladislav Andruschenko:
No way b o u t accepts 10 quid left in moderation. Didn't try any more.
remove the word forex from their ad, remove the word forex from the website, MT4/MT5 too

whoareme:
Maybe Yandex decided to reinsure itself, I read somewhere that they passed a law banning pyramid advertising, so Yandex equated forex with pyramids...
They are referring to the law "on advertising" and they need confirmation that the services advertised do not require a licence.

Vladimir Pastushak:

Not even approved, even after submitting licences and all documents.

They are not adequate there.

I think YouTube is a good alternative. They treat forex there loyally, only I've heard you can't directly advertise anything for money, especially in the captions to the videos.

But you can advertise a demo and ask people to sign up to their mailing list. I have done so before, people willingly signed up. There are also free newsletters, such as smartresponder.

And already in the newsletter tell people about paid programmes and services.

I already have the impression from interacting with the moderator of yandex.ru that if they see the word 'forex' they immediately need a copy of the license of a forex broker and copy the license of a forex broker. And it does not matter that you are a programmer and that you cannot have any licence, you just have a forex-related advertisement.

But how did others crawl in the advertising? for example mqlpro ru ? can the author of the site share with us the secret as to why his advertising and website were missed by the moderators or will he also have to re-moderate the advertising as advisors.net ?

Alexandr Bryzgalov:
remove the word forex from their ad, remove the word forex from the website, MT4/MT5 too
)) like this. What to put instead? Sour cream vinegar and dumplings? Mmmmmm