Yandex Direct - who is advertising? Moderator rejection. Documents for authorship. - page 11

Vladislav Andruschenko:

Moderation on Yandex ads periodically flies off.

After the last moderation, the campaign ran for about a month. and rejected again.

Who has what intervals?

I, after once rejected, decided not to contact Yandex. They don't want me to. After all, there is an alternative - Google and the teaser advertising network.

Vladislav Andruschenko:

Moderation on Yandex ads periodically flies off.

After the last moderation, the campaign ran for about a month. and rejected again.

Who has what intervals?

Not even approved, even after submitting licenses and all documents.

They are not adequate there.

Vladimir Pastushak:

Not even approved, even after submitting licences and all documents.

They are not adequate there.

then there is no point in bothering to write applications

Vladislav Andruschenko:
Then there's no point in bothering to file a complaint.

I have provided excerpts from the law stating that the likes of Us are not covered by the law, all other advertising platforms work without problems.

Yandex is "bullshitting".

Vladimir Pastushak:

I have provided excerpts from the law that the likes of Us are not covered by the law, all other advertising platforms work without problems.

Yandex, on the other hand, is "bullshitting".

Can I have a link to the excerpts?

Alexandr Bryzgalov:
can i have a link to excerpts?

Hello!
I am not a participant in the financial markets fall under the law, I do not enter into contracts, I do not provide prices, quotes, leverage, and other financial services related to the concept of forex dealer!
I develop software, indicators, scripts, advisors, which are used by clients of Forex dealers in their work .
Federal Law dated 29.12.2014 N 460-FZ (as amended on 13.07.2015) "On Amendments to Certain Legislative Acts of the Russian Federation"

Excerpt from the law

1. Activities of a Forex Dealer shall be deemed to be the execution of agreements on its own behalf and at its own expense with individuals who are not private entrepreneurs and who are not engaged in regulated trading:
contracts that are derivative contracts where the parties' obligation depends on fluctuations of the relevant currency and/or currency pairs and that are concluded on the condition that a forex dealer grants to an individual who is not an individual entrepreneur the possibility to assume obligations in the amount exceeding the amount of the collateral provided by such individual to the forex dealer;
two or more contracts with a foreign currency or currency pair with the same maturity, whereunder the creditor under one obligation is the debtor under the similar obligation in the other contract, and whereunder the forex dealer shall enable a natural person, who is not individual entrepreneur, to undertake liabilities in the amount exceeding the collateral provided by this natural person to the forex dealer.
The Agreements specified in Paragraphs two and three of this Clause may be concluded only with regard to currencies having numerical and alphabetic codes set by the federal executive body in charge of public services, state property management in the field of technical regulation and unity of measurements.
2. A professional participant of the securities market that carries out the activity of a forex dealershall be deemed a forex dealer. A forex dealer may perform its activity only after joining a self-regulated organization of forex dealers.
I recommend your lawyers to consult with Google Edwards lawyers, where lawyers can distinguish the legal entity of a forex dealer from a physical software developer...

the ads won't go up, and there's still 20 quid left in the account. i wish i could finish them off but i can't. shit..........

Vitalii Ananev:
I, after one rejection, decided not to contact Yandex again. They don't want to do it, don't do it. In the end, there is an alternative - Google and the teaser ad network.

Google can not only reject the advertiser, it can also block the advertiser without giving a reason. So as not to annoy the moderators any more.

Teasers are not well suited to near-exchange topics. For games, pharma and some other areas teasers are the best. Their main drawback is that a lot of money you have to give right away, just to try on the subject of whether it is worth it or not to optimize further. The main advantage is that you don't have to wait so long for primary testing results, because you often don't have time to fart, and initial budget is already flushed and the output is zero.

No matter how you twist and turn, and contextual advertising is still the best yield of all that is offered to advertisers. The only trouble is the fucking moderation.

Any progress?

Vladimir Pastushak:

Any progress?

So far, nothing. They don't want to accept it.