Yandex Direct - who is advertising? Moderator rejection. Documents for authorship. - page 9

Vladislav Andruschenko:
No, it's not an advert, it's a regular search engine result.

No, it was an advertisement.

Alexandr Bryzgalov:
No, it was just an ad.

on Yandex? Hmm.

YES!

The hits are coming. They're working.

Vladislav Andruschenko:

on Yandex? Hmm.

YES!

It's working.

Yeah, it's kind of a drag.

Alexandr Bryzgalov:
Yeah, it's a bit of a drag.

it's going, it's not going, it's not clear.

I spoke to dirrect's tech support team and got the impression that they are stoned.

I develop software for the terminal and have to present a licence to do forex activities as a broker or DC.

Dirrect as always ...

Vladimir Pastushak:

I spoke to dirrect's tech support team and got the impression that they are stoned.

I develop software for the terminal and have to present a licence to do forex activities as a broker or DC.

Dirrect as always ...

now let's all open a dc.......... to develop software

Vladimir Pastushak:

Direkt as always ...

Maybe you should tell them it is not for forex but forts )

ZS: most likely they see your site as a forex promotion and do not look any further.

Looks like we just need to wait it out ))

Well fellow programmers, congratulations! Everything is working without any explanation from the support. Continue to create competition ;-)

Alexandr Gavrilin:
Well fellow programmers, congratulations! Everything worked without any explanation from the support. Continue to create competition ;-)
I support you. It's a bit spontaneous. Maybe the Moderator changed?