Yandex Direct - who is advertising? Moderator rejection. Documents for authorship.

Hi all.

Question for those who advertise with Yandex Direct.

I've been advertising for 7 years - everything was OK.

But then today I got a message that all the ads were rejected.

The keywords are only on their programs, like 1 click trading panel, deal copier and so on.

Today came some kind of mishap - Q: The reason: to provide documents on the ownership of scripts.

Question to the administration: What documents in such a case can be obtained and whether it is even possible to obtain?

Who has had problems with this kind of advertising? Who solved it? Who advertises in direct?

support response:

Good day, Vladislav!

For technical reasons, the possibility of posting Forex-related promotional materials has been temporarily suspended.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

--

Best regards, Victoria

Yandex.Direct support service

Vladislav Andruschenko:

Hi all.

Question for those who advertise with Yandex Direct.

I've been advertising for 7 years - everything was OK.

But then today I got a message that all the ads were rejected.

The keywords are only on their programs, like 1 click trading panel, deal copier and so on.

Today came some kind of mishap - Q: The reason: to provide documents on the ownership of scripts.

Question to the administration: what documents in such a case can be obtained and whether it is even possible to obtain?

Who has had problems with this kind of advertising? Who solved it? Who advertises in direct?

I wonder. I don't have anything like that yet. I'm on direct, too.

Hmm. That's bullshit.

Vladislav Andruschenko:
Hmm. That doesn't make any sense.
maybe someone complained.

Why did you delete my comments? I thought I had written on the subject.

The same message came to me.

I build silent computers to order and as one of the areas of advertising, there was an ad offering these silent computers to forex traders.

And it was precisely for this ad that the blockage came. Ads not related to forex (the same computers, but without any mention of trading or forex) were still working.

Apparently they are cleaning up the Forex requests.

Maybe they decided to classify forex as divination and healing)). And you need to prove that you are a licensed forex fortune teller))))

Well seriously, maybe the ads relating to forex refer to Lending and Banking?

I decided to leave my ad blocked for the time being, as there are not many hits and I don't see the point of bothering with it, although there is a certificate for the computers.

The recently enacted law on the financial markets is likely to have had an impact, so far the solution is only to write a letter of guarantee.

elibrarius:

I got the same message.

I build silent computers to order and as one of the areas of advertising, there was an ad offering these silent computers for forex traders.

And it was precisely for this ad that the blockage came. Ads not related to forex (the same computers, but without any mention of trading or forex) were still working.

Maybe they decided to classify forex as divination and healing)). And you need to prove that you are a licensed forex fortune teller))))

Well seriously, maybe forex related ads refer to lending and banking?

I decided to leave my ad blocked for the time being, as there are few hits and I don't see the point of bothering with it, although there is a certificate for the computers.

I have rejected all the ads, those where it was clearly stated that it was for forex and those where it is clearly not visible and only someone familiar with the terms will understand what is there.

ZS: But the ad copier left, though in these ads is not a word about forex

elibrarius:

The same message came to me.

I build silent computers to order and as one of the areas of advertising, there was an ad offering these silent computers to forex traders.

Well seriously, maybe the ads relating to forex refer to Lending and Banking?

I decided to leave my ad blocked for the time being, as there are not many hits and I don't see the point of bothering with it, although there is a certificate for the computers.

What's the connection between silent computers and forex? You can link anything to anything. They just make sure the advertising is sane.

let's google it and don't ask for anything yet)

Alexandr Bryzgalov:
Let's go to google, they do not ask for anything yet)
I do not google because they only pay by card, only with dollars, and the rate is unprofitable - buy a dollar to put it on the card and then pay