Tantrik:

I hardly ever talk to you as it is.

on trend building 0.95 target by month, from there no lower than 1.18

Is that a grudge?

Alexey Busygin:
Is that a grudge?
at the euro? or?

Alexey Busygin:
It's not a month or a year forecast, it takes five, eight years to reach a peak. You look at the average MN, it takes eight years between decline and rise. And 2016 is just the end of an eight year cycle
And that's what I'm saying. The prognosis is gudd. We'll be watching.

Euro clear, pound clear). Where to wait for the yen?

sterva:
Euro clear, pound clear). Where to wait for the yen?
102.00 waiting for the end of the wave and a correction to 105.

In short I get it, we wait for the peak of 8 years and go in.

Tantrik:
102.00 waiting for the end of the wave and a correction to 105.
Thank you))

Tantrik:
On the euro? or?

Forecast for the euro, for the next 8 year cycle. From MN we can distinguish three 8 year cycles, the first one drew the bottom, the second one drew the peak, forming a channel. The third ended in March, there you can count differently there, up to mid-December, but all calculations end in 2016, now you can say, there is already the 4th cycle, which should move up and there, to break the channel peak, somewhere 2000 pips higher.

8 years is a long time span, things can always change.

Fine. The thread should be divided into the following forecasts: long term, medium term, short term, intraday and HFT) i.e. forecast on M1, M5, M15 etc.)) WELL!!!

sxww:
All is correct except one, we don't take it away but add, we change the sign to the opposite, at 25 it was -27, i.e. +0.0027=0.9965. It turns out that the BAXCHIF started to fall before its 16 pips to this level. The sign is reversed because the fp is specified for Spot - Futures = Futures while we need a Spot from Futures + Fp = Spot.
I think I'll learn to trade and not to bullshit)))))) Thanks for the clarifications.