FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 474

sxww:

It sucks when you don't know what or even where you're running for, and it sucks even more when you claim to know exactly what you're running for.

you're chasing lazybones? =)

sxww:

It sucks when you don't know what or even where you're running for, and it sucks even more to claim to know exactly what you're running for.

Let me make it clear - it was Fedya! Vasya and Pussycat Matroskin agreed to hit the Jew on the news! And Fedya... And Fedya's phone died... and he was selling. (And Fedya has euras like a fool has cigarettes). (tonight, we'll talk about it)

And I went out... Where am I going to run alone with a naked...

I'm not even getting the picture I want. The website is glitchy.

max325:

Tantrik, no one is saying it won't go up. It will definitely go up, it's even better for further declines. Only in this situation it is better to sell it on the jaires than to buy it. You will earn more in the long run.

I didn't sell because I'm out. I will buy on the low (m5)

sxww:

It sucks when you don't know what or even where you're running for, and it sucks even more to claim to know exactly what you're running for.

I want to comment on the screenshot - after the fire and the pump.

Low on the m5, the words of a true ram.

sxww:
Low on the m5, the words of a true sheep.
you can go back to doing your own thing. (the market, the exchange are not for everyone... suitable... to work)

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/15934
Индикатор опционных уровней
Индикатор опционных уровней
  • votes: 9
  • Andrew Kornishkin
  • www.mql5.com
Индикатор предназначен для расчета и вывода на экран опционных уровней.

sxww:
That's what you're imagining)) Who did you buy it from?))
I don't know, I can't even guess...

Tantrik:
You can go back to your business. (the market, the exchange, they are not for everyone... to work).

Everyone has seen you work out six pams, you should be sitting on the demo, it's where you belong.

azfaraon:
https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/15934

Putting option levels on the chart will do nothing for trading. In options, it's not the levels that are valuable, but the ability to determine the mood of the participants and where it changes.