FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 284

Ilya, I remember when Idler was selling ruble, you were telling him about the sticks, I remember when I was buying an Audi, you were talking about the same thing, this errant nerd was still running around here)))

Don't you get tired of it?)

I sailed the seas and oceans for a long time. The tub waited for you. Did you wait for her? Or did you rot away with it?

sxww:
came running out to tell you about the Audi.)
Take the handbrake off! It's been years since that fall. I've already washed my 500p with the girls here. We're thinking in different terms here. Faster.

Teacher:
Get off the handbrake, you big lug! It's been years since that fall. I've already washed the 500p with the girls here. We're thinking in different terms here. Faster.

Aleksandra Volkova:
Would you like to increase the fee a few times, sweetheart? There's a vacancy on the boat yesterday. One dude overheated.

sxww:

Ilya, I remember when Idler was selling ruble, you were telling him about the sticks, I remember when I was buying an Audi, you were talking about the same thing, this errant nerd was still running around here)))

Don't you get tired of it?)

You told Roman about good buy on Audi here recently too...

Where is it now? Do you remember my TR I called? 7367, the price came here...

On the Eura remember my TR? 1214, the price went there...

What else should I call, in advance?

Pound again? No pity, TR 4252

Write it down and don't say you haven't heard!

Where'd the rear-ender go? Even the chubby little golden man outdid you.

The boat's afloat.

Speculator:

Question?

Why does the market always go against the crowd!

the harvest is harvesting

sxww:

It's a sure thing, isn't it?)

But he's not used to it, he's mighty!!!

Tantrik:

This way audi will get a hole in the bagel at all on its medium-term bars...(although there are no debts lower than 7340...)

Kiwi is also all targets lower: