FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 276

The funny thing is, Racker came in, said some bullshit, everyone clapped)

Speculator, the Teacher has dashes in all directions and you have one, sit down - two))))

Dear Nestradamus, Have you tried looking up the trade data of W. Gunn and his son?)

sxww:

The funny thing is, Racker came in, said some bullshit, everyone clapped)

Speculator, the Teacher has dashes in all directions and you have one, sit down - two))))

The teacher is a genius who can't take his eyes off of him.

Gunn's square

Speculator:

Gunn's square

Son, it's a Gunn calculator, the electronics back then were not very good, you can count with it, and the time machine hasn't been invented yet, I guess).

And the Teacher, yes, he is wetting after the mushrooms)))

sxww:
Son, it's a Gunn calculator, electronics were hard back then, you can count with it, and a time machine hasn't been invented yet, I guess).
I'm going for a walk in the sunny weather.

Speculator:
I'm gonna go for a walk in the sunny weather.

I'm going for a walk in the weather...... yes.....

I already went for a walk.)

sxww:

Most of all, Rekker came in, said something stupid, everyone clapped.)

What do you mean "bullshit"?

Using the Australian dollar trend as an example, it turns out that the profitability, when trading over the long term, is not that exorbitant, about 3pp per trading day.

RekkeR:

So what's the cacataca "moonshine"?

Using the Australian dollar trend as an example, it turns out that the profitability, when trading over the long term, is not so exorbitant numbers, about 3 pips per trading day.

Rekker, when statements like that are made I just go into a stupor))))

Don't look at it so bluntly, take your own picture, look closely and think)))

Well, and three pips, ask who has them here consistently every day.

I can tell you one thing, the long-term trend is not as you may imagine from now till now.

I closed 459 points yesterday and it was opened a week ago, 700 points more, it seems, but the trend is much better.)

Lesorub:

there are millionaires out there, stay away from them...

Foolishness, take a bite and throw it away.

That's just what's practiced here, grab a few pips and run into the bushes, come running after the other pips and get sticks in your ass.