FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 215

Lesorub:

Yeah... that's not very good.

IDLER must have already bought a new Boeing...

Early. Audi 0.5, gold 960. Then with crew and fuel.)

max325:
Yeah. He's at 1.1570-80 for the week. Thank you!

So here's the theory: Buyers' trade is collapsing with sellers, in other words, one's level should enter the other's zone.

Thank you!

Nestradamus:

Hi there!

Long time no see)

tuma_news:

Well, then here's a theory: Buyers' trade collapses with sellers', in other words, the level of one must enter the zone of the other.

Thank you! (chuckles)

That's an option too. I'm mostly working on the crosses. It's the third time in two years I've seen something good in eurusd! And immediately came here telling everything as it is! How do other pairs behave in this situation! I've got +500 from the signal and - 1500! Thanks!

totot:
Dear, the tape look only at important levels, and do not run around with it on the field).

... with a naked ...)) probably meant.

Stranger, darling, why make such a nickname?

Make it like mine tuma_news =tuma88 and everyone would understand.

And from the city of Antarctica! It works )

Thank you!

max325:
Also an option. I mostly work on crosses. It is the third time in two years I've seen something worthwhile on eurusd! And I`ve come here to tell it like it is! How do other pairs behave in this situation! I've got +500 from the signal and - 1500! Thanks!

And how it spins on the pivot like a pole 1.1391 ))))

Up and down.....Up and down....

It would be good to determine the maximum deviation from the pivot )

Here's another idea on the subject. 1.15-1.16 can be said to be the levels of one day on August 25, and on August 24 global buying in five crosses gbpaud gbpnzd gbpcad euraud eurnzd and neutral buying in eurcad eurusd were completed. So those who didn't load 24 loaded the next day. That's where we are going! Thanks!

Roman Busarov:
And the system does not lie =)

You're good.)

Anything to show for the Euros?

Thank you!

max325:
I have one more idea about that. 1,15-1,16

The thing is that at 1,1470 I have a pivot already felt, and at 1,1520 not yet felt, i.e. the price has not tested it (not approached it).

Roman clearly demonstrated in his drawings https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/71038/page213#comment_2397329, that the price revolves around these points.

The question is how to determine the maximum deviation from the pivot.

And as for the EUR, I have a sell signal. But again, the question is, where from? from 1.1470 or 1.1520.

What is more important - tested or untested pivot ) That's the question.

Thanks!

FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия 2016
FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия 2016
  • www.mql5.com
Скриншоты торговой платформы MetaTrader. - Страница 213 - Категория: общее обсуждение

Lesorub:

and how many more times do we have to go back?

On the Euro at 1.1450 you showed great!

Thank you!