FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 1378

Vadens:

Presidential adviser urges Russians to prepare for disconnection from the global Internet

You mean my favourite, most honest and most beautiful broker will not be available?

If anything, I will have to trade in Russian kitchens. I'll be trading rubbish in 2017, the year of ecology. There may be some movement.

Where else to deteriorate and fall... to the trenches...the murky Abamov days seem to be coming to an end... couldn't take the divorce and sanctions hit...will now take it with friendship... maybe even Trump will join the customs union...they will not lose anything and will gain all of Russia...))

The upward trendThe end of the "rollback"?

Сергей Криушин:
...the turbid Abamov era seems to be coming to an end...

Let's not forget that the institution of the presidency in the US is not that powerful. Kennedy tried to nationalise power, while Gaddafi only reflected on decoupling from the dollar. We will see.

Sergei Kriushin:
...will take now with friendship... maybe even Trump will join the Customs Union...

Yes, friendship can be worse than captivity. Let's hope they are not first-graders in Moscow and have not drunk their brains out on boar hunts.

Sergey Lazarenko:
Are you a wave-guy or have you given up? I can see the channels from the pictures or something.

Vadens:
Are you a wave-guy or have you given up? I can see the channels from the pictures or something.
Graphical analysis. The basic principle. Marat Gazizov

Sergey Lazarenko:
Graphic analysis. The basic principle. Marat Gazizov
That's why I asked, did you post pictures of wave analysis on euroflood? The waves were all signed...by Elliott.

Vadens:
That's why I asked, in the mountains on euroflood, did you post pictures with wave analysis? The waves were all signed...by Elliot.
Looked through what the browser opened about Gazizov and You. The question is off the table. You are Teachers. Good luck and happy new year!

Vadens:

Let us not forget that the institution of the presidency in the USA is not that powerful. Kennedy tried to nationalise power, while Gaddafi only reflected on decoupling from the dollar. We will see.

Yes, friendship can be worse than captivity. Let's hope they are not first-graders in Moscow and have not drunk their brains out hunting wild boars.

Friendship is friendship, but money apart...) In essence, americans are big kids, they were scared since childhood of the Russian bear coming to devour them all, so they believe in this fairy tale ... and we need it ... their system, though mechanistic and indebted to the future, is making progress... They are catching up with the future so to speak... and dragging everyone along with them... China went so far up that they even got scared... Happy New Year!!!