FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 1317

max325:
I see here, I don't see there ) my eyesight got bad )

another one...

What is the prognosis for the euro?

Renat Akhtyamov:

another one...

What is the forecast for the euro?

Forecast down to 1.00 (it has not changed since May). How many more of these delays like in your picture I don't know. And I do not know when it will be 1.00 either. But 1.00 will definitely happen.

max325:
Forecast down to 1.00. How many more of these delays like in your picture I don't know. And I don't know when 1.00 will be either. But 1.00 will definitely happen.
http://risovach.ru/kartinka/3391937

Movlat Baghiyev:
http://www.kostyor.ru/tales/tale35.html
Thank you Movlat! I didn't expect to hear anything else on this site.

max325:
Thank you Movlat! I didn't expect to hear anything else on this site.
You're welcome. I've never taken offense. I just decided not to post anything useful here anymore. There are enough geniuses here as it is.

Movlat Baghiyev:
You're welcome. I've never been offended. I've just decided not to post anything useful here.
And what's the greeting you didn't like from me? Were you asked a question on the last page?

max325:
And what greeting did you not like from me? You were asked a question on the last page?
Don't pay attention to what you see here. It's just theatre.

max325:
Forecast down to 1.00 (it has not changed since May). How many more of these delays will there be like in your picture, I do not know. And I do not know when the 1.00 will be either. But 1.00 will definitely be.

0.8 you don't want to and I'll tell you the time - the end of '17. That's the prediction I made back in early '16.

But I am not going to wait for the whole year because the butt will stick.)

I'm studying inside the day.

Naturally, I have to be automatosyseski.

)

Movlat Baghiyev:
Don't pay attention to what you see here. It's just theatre.
That's a great answer.

Renat Akhtyamov:
0.8 don't you want me to tell you the time - end of '17. This is the prediction I made back in early '16.
Renat might be 0.8. Maybe it will be 0. This is all later. As I understand it, when I make a forecast I get an entry point of this forecast with minimal drawdown at the same time. Thank you for everything, too.