FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 1100

max325:

The second argument looks more solid. )))

Yeah.)

Have you worked out the boundaries?

I don't believe in them yet as I haven't tested them yet. DB-slides removed. Need to download again, and now I'm busy, finishing up another chip.

There are such limits only for eur and yen.

new-rena:

Yeah)

I don't believe in them yet as I haven't tested them yet. Deleted the DBs. I have to download it again, and I'm busy right now finishing up another chip.

There are such limits only for eur and yen.

Wren, logically there should be no boundaries anywhere, any earthquake in Japan and there are no boundaries, and anything can affect the euro.

Server Muradasilov:
Ren, logically there should be no borders, any earthquake in Japan and there are no borders, and anything can affect the euro.

Perhaps. Money is always a plan. I have one.

I have written a programme and refer to it as Level 4. But I also have a level 5....

So I agree.

new-rena:

Yeah)

I don't believe in them yet as I haven't tested them yet. I deleted the DBs. I need to download it again, and I'm busy right now finishing up another thing.

There are such limits only for the euro and for the yen.

Nah, I'm not on my computer right now. I'll check it out tomorrow. It's not a question of buying or selling. I'll sell it anyway. The only question is the last high at 1.1360 or they will pull up again. I understand that these limits will probably change on December 20?

max325:

Nah, I'm not on my computer right now. I'll look at it tomorrow. I have no question whether to buy or sell. I will sell anyway. The only question is the last high at 1.1360 or they will pull up again. I understand that these limits will probably change on the 20th of December?

yes, in these numbers, on january 15th at the latest.

longest expiry of the year

Usually the Euro goes up till the 14th of January and on the 15th of January it already goes down.

max325:

What is going on with the euro I don't know. The whole thing has blown my mind, my nerves are shot. Two months of selling. But there is a signal to sell and I will stand on it. Of course, I admit that I started the sale early. But I don't see it higher than 1.1380 at the moment. In addition, the buy signal on the chiff has passed.

Everything is clearer on the pound.

As for the euro, my view is

EUR

Igor Poderegin:

On the subject of the EURO, my vision is

Well, don't you agree that sometimes such goals don't work out? Or they work out, but then. And it is much better for the puppet to make a gruelling flat in 2 months and then go down sharply. Than it is to push the button for 1 hour before Brexit and wake up in the morning with 500 pips in your pocket.

new-rena:

Perhaps. Money is always a plan. I have one.

I have written a programme and refer to it as Level 4. But I also have a level 5....

So I agree.

What are the criteria for these levels, the percentage of correct entries?

max325:
Well, don't you agree that sometimes these goals don't work out? Or they do work out, but then. And it is much better for the puppet to make a gruelling flat in 2 months and then go down sharply. Than it is to push the button 1 time in 1 hour before Brexit and wake up in the morning with 500 points in your pocket.
I just expressed my opinion on the matter. Respectfully!

All right, I'm off. I'll swing by tomorrow. Gotta call Stranger.