FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 1367

terno27:
I think a correction in oil is coming
I think they're pulling to hold the eurik... over the holidays... everybody will be on vacation... a kind of rally...

Still on trend, just one order cooler!!!!

Renat Akhtyamov:
Still on trend, just one order cooler!!!!
Presenting)

Afternoon.
I think the Euro/Usd will go up to 1.04500 and then go down to 1.0350.
What are your thoughts on the matter?
What scenario in the puppet theatre do you suggest?

ViktorGermany:
Afternoon.
I think the Euro/Usd will go up to 1.04500 and then go down to 1.0350.
What are your thoughts on the matter?
What scenario in the puppet theatre do you suggest?
I am waiting for the reversal - I already added the 3rd lot, it should go back low... Where are our all-seeing Guru-Gurus - Lesorubich, Movlat, Renatka, what are your signal levels, sticks to help whisper...))

Сергей Криушин:
I'm waiting for a reversal - I've already added the third lot, it's a bit low to go back... Where are our all-seeing Guru-Gurus - Lesorubich, Movlat, Renatka, what are your signal levels, sticks-and-sticks whispering...)
Well, as it turns out. It's like waiting by the sea for the weather. Every hour the wind blows the other way. I think that 1.03500 is just the point from where the eurik should go up. But that's just my guess. And there as the doll decides.

ViktorGermany:
And then it's up to the puppet to decide.

"If God didn't exist, he should have been invented."

Movlat Baghiyev:

"If God didn't exist, he should have been invented"

That's right.

I do not know what to say guys, but I think before I said that the pound at 1.3200, maybe we will see, although now we can easily say about 1.3700. In terms of time, somewhere after 17 Moscow time. I think the rise is delayed for 3-4 days.

For the start of the pound's great march I think it will go to 1.12 ...