FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 1331

Server Muradasilov:

A musical greeting from me -

Sergey Novokhatskiy:

Sincere congratulations!

Why not first?

What was the prize you were fighting for?

1124 will get me more.

I'm really looking forward to it)

Sergey Novokhatskiy:

I once again participated in a competition at the MICEX in parallel with the trading on the MICEX. Among the 8000 participants I ranked 44th and 21st. Much better than last year. But next year I hope to be in the top ten!

Congratulations...

You are handsome) congratulations! )

the puzzle came together:

As for the Euros-don't buy yet )

Lesorub:

the puzzle comes together:

Ilya! Are you only on the sticks or are there also indicators (that don't fall into the picture)??

Thank you!

Are there Euros to see?

tuma_news:

Ilya! Are you only on sticks or are there indicators (that don't fall into the picture) as well?

Thank you!

is there a euro to look at?

What else do you need?

sticks - entry direction - TP level 161.8% - money management: gold...

Sergey Novokhatskiy:

I once again participated in a competition at the MICEX in parallel with the trading on the MICEX. Among the 8000 participants I ranked 44th and 21st. Much better than last year. But next year I hope to be in the top ten!

Congratulations...

Why two accounts? Is it possible to have more than 1 account? And the ranking there is weird - 110% and 21st place, 126% - only 44th? aah I get it - different nominations ))

mmmoguschiy-new:
and you forgot about these? ))

All the other levels that price has drawn and moved away from will be taken undoubtedly. These are debts and there will be a return of price to them. KUKL is taking a loss here. Does he need it? He'll come back and take it, while ditching the crowd... The Moon was warned in advance and the result... Sticks, full moon, news to that....