FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 1274

Renat Akhtyamov:

No.

Is the order a buy or a sell?

Euro buy.

Initially in a pullback it turned out very nicely (large stands)

sterva:

The price alone could only make you happy:))

Is it worth it?

Let's start with the fact that this growth is artificial, Yen is pulled by the ears

the pair was sold by someone and TP is 95.65, it may go down any time (though the index has not taken the buy target yet):

the quid index will make another spike up, take the buy target and roll back:

sterva:

Euro buy.

Initially in a pullback it worked out very nicely (large stands)

Will it hold? (worst case scenario):

If it doesn't sell support (current price level) a third time, you will be saved and very soon.

also on the Lune, don't be foolish to sell it today, TP1.3636

Renat Akhtyamov:

Will it hold? (worst case scenario):

If it doesn't sell support (current price level) a third time, you will be saved and very soon.

sterva:

OK, got it. Trading short term.

THEN:

Standing on support, could easily jump up. Take your time.

Put a stop-loss below support, take out at 1.1480 and bingo.

This is the standard approach in manual trading.

But shorting is not an option.

Lesorub:

First of all, this growth is artificial, Yen is being pulled by the ears

the pair was sold by someone and TP is 95.65 and it may go down at any moment (though the index has not yet taken the buy target):

the quid index will make another spike up, take a buy target and into a pullback:

Thanks. At the end of the day maybe I will put a pending order under the price).

Afternoon .In my opinion you should now buy the Euro from 1.0651 to 1.071-73.I assume there will be a shadow down to 1.038

https://www.mql5.com/ru/charts/6211830/eurusd-h4-templer-holdings-management this vision
График EURUSD, H4, 2016.12.02 09:12 UTC, Templer Holdings Management ,Ltd., MetaTrader 4, Demo
График EURUSD, H4, 2016.12.02 09:12 UTC, Templer Holdings Management ,Ltd., MetaTrader 4, Demo
  • www.mql5.com
Символ: EURUSD. Период графика: H4. Брокер: Templer Holdings Management ,Ltd.. Торговая платформа: MetaTrader 4. Режим торговли: Demo. Дата: 2016.12.02 09:12 UTC.

as we can see a kind of chaos is being created...it's not going to givethe multicurrency robots a chance to "understand the situation".