FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 1236

mmmoguschiy-new:
What's going on?

where do your stairs go?

You can see for yourself. First the stairs, and then it got more specific.

I.e. I have amputated the stairs and now I have already drawn - where and what, i.e. in red and blue.

I want to trade on the trend, I'm tired of waiting and trading counter-trends. //I`ve read it the other day, it`s cool to trade from levels, but not to the levels....).

If kotir is mostly under stairs, then up and vice versa. There are few mistakes but there are some) I do not argue, it's a dabble... The staircase is built through the same number of bars from the price and to the left, to the previous step.

mmmoguschiy-new:
That's the link.
You have levels where the squares are, right?

Renat Akhtyamov:

I want to trade the trend, I'm tired of waiting and trading counter-trends. //I read some smart people the other day, it is cool to trade from levels, not to levels....)

Well, that's where the levels are!!!

squares... rectangles... levels... - whatever you call it, the essence is the same.

Euro / GBP likely to rise after false breakdown

Viktor Eismant:

The EuroFund is likely to rise after a false breakdown.

I noticed that too, it was like that at the open.

But the road to correct the mistake could be different - through the pound, through the euro or through the cross.

With a bare butt, across the squares

I've recently mentioned swap, I would like to add that in terms of profitability it's a trifle, not worth the effort, the problem is that in deficit swap grows much faster...... I even used swap - once managed to lose an account in the medium term.

Quadratus rulez (holosadus)

mmmoguschiy-new:
The quadratus is good.

It's not going to be enough).

Has the drag been moved?

Lunya look. Redemption of bearish poses is coming!!! The daily signal is buy. The downside target is the sticks on H4. Main target on daily sticks...