FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 1231

mmmoguschiy-new:
What is autumn? It's rocks (time to pick up)

Forecast number two:

Bottom line:

100 percent hit! Finger in the naked ass.
I'd say the movement here is 1.28-1.40 all correctly predicted.

max325:
I would say that the 1.28-1.40 movement here is all correctly predicted.
Everyone sees what they want to see 1.2 is not there, and neither is 1.5. Neither before nor after. It does not take much intelligence to predict a move to 1.4 within volatility!!!

mmmoguschiy-new:
Everyone sees what he wants to see 1.2 - did not get there, exactly as well as to 1.5. Neither before nor after. To predict the movement up to 1.4 within the volatility range does not take much intelligence!!!

Are you still at 1.17 euros from the current one? Or has something changed?

max325:
Are you still at 1.17 euros from the current one? Or has something changed?
1.18 to be exact. In terms of time, I don't know. Current? Quite.

Butterflies don't sit on the muck.

mmmoguschiy-new:
1.18 to be exact. In terms of time, I don't know. With the current ones? Pretty much.
Well, we'll see. I'm usually rarely wrong on sales. In buying I can only make a mess. Still waiting for 1.00.

max325:
OK, we'll see. I usually rarely make mistakes in sales. In buying I can only make a mess. Still waiting for 1.00.
since the 13th, how's Ishimka? Yeah, by the way, now we can go as high as 1.5. So that prediction doesn't mean that Old was wrong.

mmmoguschiy-new:
from the 13th, how's Ishimka? )) Yes, by the way, now you can walk to 1.5. So that prediction doesn't mean that Old was wrong

From May 2016. I'm going to go. There's nothing to do here. And no one needs the forecasts. Yeah, yeah, take a walk. Just buy a bigger one.

And Bezdelnik miscalculated - 1.2 was, Ooverha was not

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/142420/page606#comment_3600882

FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия (Эпизод № 21: декабрь 2012)
FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия (Эпизод № 21: декабрь 2012)
  • www.mql5.com
Предыдущий "эпизод" FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия (Эпизод № 20: октябрь-ноябрь 2012) Продолжение следует...

max325:

From May 2016. I'm going to go. There's nothing to do here. And no one needs the forecasts. Yeah, yeah, take a walk. Just buy a bigger one.

I'm just kidding! You predict, predict! And then we'll see. That's what this branch is for - trends and forecasts. The forecast is given. The trend is 100% of the old man's predictions are off the charts

In general, here's a drawing of the Jew, not mine though, but I myself posted a similar drawing somewhere on the forum a long time ago

So, judging by the history this epopee may last for the third pass. And you have to wait for your parity for another year and a half If you don't drop out of the market, of course. And not the fact that he will even! There is no harm in wanting it!