FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 908

Karputov Vladimir:
The best result is as follows: Analyse the *.pdf file in Adobe Acrobat, then check and re-specify the tables if necessary. Recognise it and send it to Word.
my point is that the data in the report is broken down into text blocks. Each value is a separate block! I don't know how all this is implemented in the OptL plugin, but it works quite briskly! In the python-script I found, ordering these blocks takes more than one minute. I still can't get to optimization. So, if anyone has a fast way to convert - to tables, or to something else - I will be very grateful! Preferably not even through a Microsoft product ... say through OpenOffice

mmmoguschiy-new:
my point is that the data in the report is broken down into text blocks. Each value is a separate block! I don't know how all this is implemented in the OptL plugin, but it works pretty fast! In the python-script I found, ordering these blocks takes more than one minute. I still can't get to optimization. So, if anyone has a fast way to convert - to tables, or to something else - would be very grateful!
And maybe it is worth to go the opposite way: initially do not get pdf, but at once the document in txt, docx or xlsx?

sxww:
so what's it to me?)

Is it still bad on the Aussie?

Yes, also on the Excel line how are the values called?

Karputov Vladimir:
Or maybe we should go the other way around: not a pdf, but a txt, docx or xlsx document at first?
Unfortunately, the CME guys do not provide this option. Apparently they are masochists!!! Or they like to make fun of people.

sterva:

Is it still bad on the Aussie?

Yes, also on the Excel line, how are the values called?

We will slide down for now, 74 and below.

Dimmerd:
Thanks for the kind words, but it is not so clear-cut, the picture is getting blurred and unclear, that's why I didn't even dare to display it, I will show another picture, there are many levels of bars, with a bit more volume and a bit more OI, but I think the difference between them is not so significant.

ok.

ЦЕЛЬ=(1,44444+1,09850)/2 //ПРЕДПОЛАГАЮ...

I'm sorry, we are looking at the higher OI.

new-rena:

OK.

ЦЕЛЬ=(1,44444+1,10640)/2 //ПРЕДПОЛАГАЮ...

So it's 1.27542 or what?

Well, I re-calculated it almost exactly the same, so it's 1.27147.

And what is this formula?

Dimmerd:
Is it 1.27542 or what?

I tweaked it there.

ЦЕЛЬ=(1,44444+1,09850)/2

Dimmerd:

What is this formula?

middle of the line between puts and calls)

everything (puppet says - "hee hee!!!") as much as possible in op))))

that's my logic, but i could be wrong))))

link to the program in person, please use it //thank you in advance!

It's been a long time since I've followed the subject of CVs, which are from PDF files. Has anyone managed to merge the data from all the CVs into one file (if I'm not mistaken they are on the internet since 2008 or 2009)?