FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 903

I can see why the evil one is so angry). I only have associations of delirium, delirium, delirium.

azfaraon:
I only see 2 levels 1.1110 and 1.1458

Hello people, I have loaded levels on Jew in Optl with a forecast from another trading system and I do not see any confirmation of this forecast, what option levels should I pay attention to, those with high volumes or high open interest or all together?

sterva:
I can see why the evil one is so angry). All I get is delirium, delirium, delirium.
What do you mean?

tuma_news:
What do you mean?

Well, I don't. You sometimes answer like you know what the question is. Or there's two of you.

Read the forum again.)

Dimmerd:

Hello people, I have loaded levels on Jew in Optl with a forecast from another trading system and I do not see any confirmation of this forecast, what option levels should I pay attention to, those with high volumes or high open interest or all together?

The euro will rise until the last call sucks.

In other words, until there is an oversupply of buyers.

sterva:

Well, I don't. You sometimes answer like you know what the question is. Or there's two of you.

Read through the forum again).

My opinion changes every week after the report comes out.

In the middle of the week my opinion also changes and I report my predictions on the forum.

tuma_news:

The euro will go up until the last call sucks.

On the spot, the price will go up until the sellers sell out.

tuma_news:

Never is a strong word.

Where's Tol64? That's the dude from this forum. Remember he showed his options calculations once?

Where is he now? Why doesn't he show drawings?

Once the strategy or the technology gets out to the masses, the fora goes up in smoke.

HERE'S TOLICK_ALCOHOLIC

♪ giving indicators to the masses ♪

tuma_news:

The euro will rise until the last call is sucked out.

That's right! There's still a lot of buying to do!!!