FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 896

new-rena:
The spread is unnecessary and makes no sense whatsoever. Strange knows it by heart.
That's why you should ban those who erase their posts and then you can't prove anything... I think a girl asked him why he put it above the lines, he said he took the spread into account...

azfaraon:
That's why you should ban those who erase their posts, then you can't prove anything... A girl asked him why he put a higher line, he said he took the spread into account.
It wasn't his last thought...

sxww:

There are three figures, how do you calculate the percentage of the total for each?

A sixth-grade Soviet high school textbook.

Why do I need the spread? It plays no role for me, especially on the major pairs.

i can calculate the level of option, but where can i find out how many of them were bought by Mm's and how many by hedgers and how many by bulls? or i don't understand what i'm talking about?

Dimmerd:
the three figures are where and what figures? i can calculate the level of the option, but where can i find out how many of these stakes are bought by mms and how many by hedgers and how many by bulls? or am i talking about something else, i don't get it
CME bulletins and SOT reports are different chips and are in different places.

new-rena:
CME bulletins and SOT reports are different chips and are in different places.
ok, can you calculate the percentage of mm and bullshit on the sOTs?

Dimmerd:
Okay, can we go from the cells to the percentages of mm and bullshit?

open any report. sometimes google it. figure out for yourself what the numbers are. i don't have the link handy.

I think Strange's table needs to be counted further. From percentages to targets.

Eventually, we take the last report and we just project, check it out. Conclude.

new-rena:

open any report. sometimes google it. figure out for yourself what the numbers are. i don't have the link handy.

I think Strange's table needs to be counted further. From percentages to targets.

Eventually, we take the last report and we make the predictions, check it out. We draw a conclusion.

What was the last table for which currency pair?

azfaraon:
What was the last table for which currency pair?

I would open a rouble first. Still, it is easier to start with a live example.

And then you can do the same on any of your favourites.

new-rena:

I would open a rouble first. It is, after all, easier to start with a live example.

And then you can do the same with any of your favourites.

I mean, which currency pair is considered in the table given by Strange?

azfaraon:
I mean, in the table that Strange gave, which currency pair is being considered?
The ruble.