FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 845

12 years of manual experience is nothing before an automatic...

The main thing is the idea, and we have enough experience to get the rest right...

Even when we're trading...

It's all a self-delusion, like you can't do it at this time...

Disappointment should be left to those who have a good depot (thanks in advance!)

lactone:

support-resistance levels.

I've only gained on it here, the unemployment data came out pretty good, I won't even open it.

You can say so beforehand or afterwards, what's the point of your fuss?

Where do they make oaks like mmmoguchy?...

mmmoguschiy-new:
Why are you all so insane?! I only poke noses at people who poke noses at others, shouting at the whole neighbourhood how f...lazy they are, shaming everyone and attributing labels (platypuses, etc.). Everything else is just my thoughts and healthy communication on the market (which does not exclude healthy humour again). If my humor someone does not understand - sorry, you can't force the issue.

What do you personally want from me? Did I hurt you in any way? I don't remember that! Do you want to prove something to someone, like the ones you wrote about above? You want to prove to yourself and assert yourself - go ahead, but keep in mind - I personally do not care about it all! Maybe you have created idols, and I'm such a jerk they insulted? (Just kidding! But every joke has its share) Do you need my predictions? I'm not so sure. Neither do the rest of us. When I did, everybody laughed at me (perhaps you among them too - I do not remember), called me a moron and other unflattering words! Then, when predictions came true - I do not remember that you personally praised me (or anyone else), as recently praised the old with Busarov. Therefore I think it's appropriate to remove them (forecasts and messages) (because they are not needed). Who needs to read and mark.

By the way, I cannot edit or delete posts after 3 days. So I leave time to read (those who are interested) and then ruthlessly fart)) So people who think they are smarter than the admins and giving them advice - think about whether to do it?

If you like my prediction - well - post... copy... like it... repost... print it out, hang it in the toilet, above your bed... so you don't forget! It's easy to get a hold of, hard to find later. Adieu

Once again, you want my predictions? Search. Who seeks - he nayet. Specifically in this thread if that is useful and write - still then delete (why read above), so as not to "litter" your well-groomed and cherished branch.

So I'm not mighty, I am Mighty!

I have told you many times - I do not claim to be absolutely right, I do not glorify myself. Only my personal opinion. Errors I admit absolutely always (if there are any)! The only pity is that there are no people here who can actually answer for their words .... They can only insult. Justify? No, that's not them! So they have to poke their noses in, but even here they can't admit that they're not the center of the earth either... and they're still huffing and puffing... Yuck on you many times...

And another thing about "mistakes". It's impossible to be wrong in the assumption! In the post facto, certainly not!

Ugh, tired! I hope I've made myself clear and laid everything out.
Wow! You can write, too. I thought I could only insert clips. ))) Later I will explain a little about your prognosis.

He shouldn't have started writing; if he hadn't, he would have passed for clever.

mmmoguschiy-new:
What's there to code? It's 1.18 in Russian!!! I'll be even more precise: 1.181. In terms of time, I don't know (there are still many levels on the way) But certainly not through parity!!! Print it out and stick it on the wall In the next half year we may see it.
You don't want to go to 10, do you?

sxww:
You don't want to go for 10, do you?
The best hangover evaluation is not liking everything, especially after a gin (oh, what a dull thing to say) ....

sxww:

Bad news.

it was the same last year. If you look closely, they recalculated previous reports too...

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategy testing

FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences 2016

new-rena, 2016.09.04 17:12

Just don't make a mistake in the report.... People do reports too. And if need be, there will be a special issue from Doll)