FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 840

sterva:

There's a simple request, I've got a whole bunch of stuff I need to get off and the terminal is bare.

Nothing else.

That means you don't need those things.

Dimmerd:
Then you should keep a backup copy in the cloud...

Another cloud advisor)))

You should keep it on an external drive at your side, not at your uncle's in the cloud.

sxww:

Libre Office download.

What else?

Yes, it's more adequate than Open Office.

A file made in Microsoft loses formatting when you open it in Open Office, but LibreOffice does not lose formatting.

tuma_news:

Another cloud advisor))))

You should keep it on an external drive at your side, not at Uncle Vasya's in the cloud.

Yes, Uncle Vasya can say at any time that I don't like this cloud. And stop playing with it. And he can check what is stored in his cloud at any moment. An external drive isn't an option either. Fires, burglaries, floods happen. I decided for myself this way: I store in three places - at home on my computer, always with me on a flash drive when I'm not home and even my brother on a hard drive all dumped.

max325:
Yes, it would be good to go there. I would also sell the Euro. And Touma has started to open his lock. )))

Euro will be both above 1.1356 and below 1.1050

The nature of the movement in the widening triangle...

max325:
Yes, Uncle Vasya can say at any time that I don't like this cloud. And stop playing with it. Yes, and also to see at any moment what is stored on his cloud. An external drive isn't an option either. Fires, burglaries, floods happen. I decided for myself this way: I store in three places - at home on my computer, with me always on a flash drive when I'm not home and even my brother on a hard drive all dumped.
THE OLIGARCHY WILL BE BURIED BY AGEING

mmmoguschiy-new:

How many times have I refilled!!!(loser) I'm only one

YOU WILL NOT BE SUCCESSFUL, BECAUSE THAT IS NOT WHAT FOREX IS FOR.

mmmoguschiy-new:
you are a PR god!!! Just make sure you don't drool on the floor when you take your tongue out of his lap.
Oh, you shouldn't do that. Myth is really cool. I've been watching for a long time.

sxww:
Bicus, hey there, you're getting the hang of it)))
Hello.
AUD report of 01.09.2016 has big infusions at strings 0.73 and 0.72. I wonder what that's about.

mmmoguschiy-new:
Who else are you watching? Do you have time for yourself?
Fuck off.