FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 829

new-rena:
You just need to look at those who mushroom for themselves, the rest is a blizzard).
I probably don't know the Russian language very well))Although I've been to the Olympics.

On the pound it will be brainiacs on the upside down) On the plain it will be an expanding triangle formation for a hike down ...Don't know if it will reach 1.3500 or not 1.34 and pennies is shining

azfaraon:
I probably don't know Russian very well)) Although I have been to the Olympics.
I meant that you should be able to understand who is talking the truth and who is talking rubbish.

new-rena:
What I meant was, you have to know who's talking sense and who's talking bollocks.
I understand. You can see that all my attention is focused on you.

azfaraon:
Vobschem the pound will be brainiacs upwards downwards) On the simple will be the formation of an expanding triangle for a hike down ... Do not know whether to reach 1.3500 or not 1.34 with kopecks to shine

Now what's the pound doing there, I see...

Personally, I haven't worked it out at all yet.

are you buying or not? and sober skull on your head for now???

new-rena:

Now what's the pound doing there, I see...

Personally, I haven't really dealt with it at all yet.

are you buying? and sober skull on your head yet??

No buying I closed it at 1.3275 ... Now the level appeared on Friday ... Sober in the sense that I have not been drinking that is certain today ...

azfaraon:
No buy I closed it already at 1.3275...now the level has appeared on Friday...
You are a successful trader)! May my ALLAH be with you! // been reading all week. thank you!

Gentlemen, if you'll excuse me.

abnormal switch-on.

The Euro is going to rise )))

new-rena:
You are a successful trader)! May my ALLAH be with you!
What is this about? Is this a joke?

azfaraon:
What is this about? Is this a taunt?
Of course not. I don't like to laugh. The road is very long and hard. Even North, the motherfucker thought I wouldn't get in, but he'll never make it cooler than me.) ....)