FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 728

azfaraon:
Good day ...You basically wrote here that 1.2800-1.2850 buy the pound ))Only a blind man didn't see)))

So you're blind).

You don't see a fucking thing.

max325:
Hello Strange! Don't be a stranger. We can't do without you here. I don't want to go through a red light, either.
I won't.

Don't criticise me, get something sane from me, it's all emotion.

sxww:

So you're blind).

You can't see a fucking thing.

What's the use of giving your criticism if you criticize it yourself? Learn to accept criticism so that we can talk to you.

Just now I said hello to you like a human being and you answered like a dog...

ALL - has the LED light manufacturer cleaned up?)))

sxww:

So you're blind).

You can't see a fucking thing.

Strange, what do you think of the euro? I made a mistake with the pattern. I'm selling early. My next stop is 1.00.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/charts/5651182/eurusd-d1-templer-holdings-management levels for next week
График EURUSD, D1, 2016.08.20 18:58 UTC, Templer Holdings Management ,Ltd., MetaTrader 4, Demo
График EURUSD, D1, 2016.08.20 18:58 UTC, Templer Holdings Management ,Ltd., MetaTrader 4, Demo
  • www.mql5.com
Символ: EURUSD. Период графика: D1. Брокер: Templer Holdings Management ,Ltd.. Торговая платформа: MetaTrader 4. Режим торговли: Demo. Дата: 2016.08.20 18:58 UTC.

next week's levels for this week https://www.mql5.com/ru/charts/5651189/gbpusd-h4-templer-holdings-management
График GBPUSD, H4, 2016.08.20 19:01 UTC, Templer Holdings Management ,Ltd., MetaTrader 4, Demo
График GBPUSD, H4, 2016.08.20 19:01 UTC, Templer Holdings Management ,Ltd., MetaTrader 4, Demo
  • www.mql5.com
Символ: GBPUSD. Период графика: H4. Брокер: Templer Holdings Management ,Ltd.. Торговая платформа: MetaTrader 4. Режим торговли: Demo. Дата: 2016.08.20 19:01 UTC.

sxww:

Mjda....

Though it's against my order, but I've come to the same conclusion for now. We'll see about that.

PS: SOLELY ABOUT THE SCREENSHOT

Pharaoh, so what are you showing pictures with lines at the top and bottom, that you think is specific?

I wrote the pound buy price and targets specifically on the red one. Do you catch the difference.