FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 713

new-rena:

))))

You're right there, 100%.

What are we going to do about it?

So think about what is the nature of the market and what is the basis for price movements ...

In fact, it's just a guess, not backed up by any credible facts...

Organizer, well veiled his activities....

The second version, that the market is driven by supply and demand... also has the right to life, but I prefer the first one)))

Dmitry Chepik:

So think about the nature of the market and what drives quotes...

In fact, it's just a guess, not backed up by any reliable facts...

Organiser, well veiled his activities....

The second version, that the market is driven by supply and demand... also has the right to life, but I prefer the first one))))

Let me put it this way. If you ever draw a DYNAMIC balance of the forex market, you will see everything with your own eyes.

mmmoguschiy-new:
why did they take it out then? they're the rulers.

do I know? ))))

if they opened an account with me and told me I could lose the money because it was a risk, I would not refuse to take the dough)))

mmmoguschiy-new:
when it seems - you have to be baptized, they say. Did the balance of the market tell you that?

$OK.

new-rena@ltd

)

new-rena:

$OK.

new-rena@ltd

)

you haven't run out of messages yet?))

Price touched the red line, possible reversal downwards)))

before:

after:

mmmoguschiy-new:
Indexes... the balances... the dashes... there's a man over there with Triumph - an hour and a half ahead of time predicted a reversal on the Eura...

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/93823/page11#comment_2735164

Z.I. But that's not the point - I predicted it a month ago, before the dashes, options and all that crap.
Nice one, Yusuf!!!

That one month ago is good!!! but, it was already starting to loom - 2 months ago...

Yeah, well done! Impressive that it was done by a machine, not a man!

mmmoguschiy-new:
Where did that come from? I meant oil and the bottom.
Well you wrote 61.8 about oil I didn't understand.

mmmoguschiy-new:
Indexes... balances... dashes... there's a man over there Triumph - an hour and a half ahead of time predicted a reversal on the Euray

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/93823/page11#comment_2735164

Z.I. But that's not the point - I predicted it a month ago, before the dashes, options and all that crap.
I went to look at the ortiumf and it was a bit awkward for me, they were wearing blazers and ties there and I... ))