FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 712

new-rena:
I haven't had a drink in a year. On New Year's Eve, I had a little drink(five 40% bubbles) and that's it.
You're spoiling the crusts?

Dmitry Chepik:
You're spoiling me with crusts?
Seriously, in three days.

mmmoguschiy-new:
Are you crazy, Senya? Don't they have better things to do than to chase everyone and calculate every second where and when they open? Do you have any idea how much computing power that takes? Do you have any?
What can I tell you about that... Wait till you have feathers, time heals.

mmmoguschiy-new:
you don't know.

Can you imagine, no, I don't:

mmmoguschiy-new:
Don't get cocky, feathered.
Did you even read it? I'm gonna have to erase my chatter soon. (drunkenly, though I'm not)

mmmoguschiy-new:
you know, then again, don't go on about 63... or whatever...
all right, all right.

Guys, there is a scam organiser, the British (I think they invented it)... They have a server which receives all the orders, and this server automatically pumps out the maximum amount of money from all participants combined... They do not care where the exchange rate should go, as long as they make a profit. They distribute this profit through the IMF, UN, NATO, World Bank and similar structures to whom they see fit...

Dmitry Chepik:
Guys, there's a scam organizer, the Brits (I think they invented it)... They have a server that receives all the orders, and the server automatically pumps out the maximum amount of money from all participants ... They do not care where the exchange rate should go, as long as they make a profit. They distribute this profit through the IMF, UN, NATO and similar structures to whoever they see fit...

Personally, I thought the same, but lately it seems to me that the chif is ruling, and I think it is Swiss.

and there's a lot of volume on the pound now, so the pound is not weakly ruled either.

new-rena:

Personally, I used to think the same, but lately it seems to me that the chif rules, which I think is Swiss.

and there's a lot of volume on the pound now, so the pound rules more.

the owner of the server rules... and paper will always be paper... chif is paper too, but swiss is the home of bankers, they won't let their own get hurt)

Dmitry Chepik:
the owner of the server rules... and paper will stay paper... chif is paper too, but swiss is the home of bankers, they won't let their own get hurt)

))))

You're right, 100%.

What are we gonna do about it?

You can't do that here though. I'll pass on this conversation.