FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 683

new-rena:

OK, don't beat yourselves up about it. Here's when it all happens according to Moscow time

http://ru.investing.com/economic-calendar/

I do not break my head ))) I just know and always trust myself and I'm ready in the morning)) Although I guess nothing will happen today))

azfaraon:
I don't break it)) I just know and always trust myself and I'm ready in the morning)) Although I guess nothing will happen today))
Who knows... Friday, you know, is a special day in forex.

new-rena:
Who knows... Friday, you know, is a special day in forex.
XXTo roll out beautifully you need a beauty to talk about and be of interest to many ...This kind of news does not do it ....

new-rena:
Who knows... Friday, you know, is a special day in Forex.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategy testing

FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences 2016

azfaraon, 2016.08.12 13:33

XXTo turn it around beautifully you need a beauty to talk about and be of interest to many ...This kind of news won't do it ...

Ehhh, HER is not on you!!! Price doesn't know what Friday and news is... it just goes where it needs to go

mmmoguschiy-new:

Ehhh, THIS is not on you!!! Price doesn't know what Friday and the news are... it just goes where it needs to go.

What did the man who taught at Oxford tell you? Track the accumulation of puts and calls and make predictions! And you draw lines.... But, however, he also said - spit in the face of anyone who tells you where the price is going to go. So I don't quite understand this approach yet...

Or maybe you don't have time yet, because the deposit is melting?

new-rena:
What did the man who taught at Oxford tell you? Track the accumulation of puts and calls and make predictions! And you draw lines. But he also said - spit in the face of anyone who tells you where the price will go. So I do not quite understand this approach...
Well, you don't have it on you

I liked the other approach - rectangles. I drew a rectangle and the price has to visit it.

azfaraon:
XXTo make it beautiful you need a beauty that can be talked about and will be of interest to many people. Youcan't do that with news like this.
HOW? ))))

new-rena:
HOW? ))))
How many times I get to know you, I get more amazed))) then 200 points is not a move for you ...then 40 points and the question how?)))

azfaraon:
I`m getting to know you and am amazed))) if you`re not moving 200 pips then you`re not moving 40 pips and ask me how)))).

I pulled out my very old software today (2012). I finally figured out (yesterday) what was wrong with it. And at the time - for 3 months on it - 11x was. Monitoring was even from the real....

Threw out of my head all the CME, SOT and so on and drove on again.

new-rena:

I pulled out my very old software today (2012). I finally figured out (yesterday) what was wrong with it. And at the time - for 3 months - it was 11x. Monitoring was even from the real....

Threw out of my head all the CME, SOT, etc. and started again in the right way.

What about the fact that indicators are evil?