FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 679

new-rena:

Gentlemen, this is just the beginning...

In Kadu, there will be no downward trend, it has to go up... At worst, we should buy it from 1.2870 for new highs.

azfaraon:
In Kadu, there will be no downward trend... it has to go up... In the worst case, buy it from 1.2870 for new highs...

Just don't post-facto...

Whose DEMO pictures are these? (Funny for him...)

https://www.mql5.com/en/charts/5603892/usdcad-d1-templer-holdings-management

Chart USDCAD, D1, 2016.08.11 14:55 UTC, Templer Holdings Management ,Ltd., MetaTrader 4, Demo
Chart USDCAD, D1, 2016.08.11 14:55 UTC, Templer Holdings Management ,Ltd., MetaTrader 4, Demo
  • www.mql5.com
Symbol: USDCAD. Periodicity: D1. Broker: Templer Holdings Management ,Ltd.. Trading Platform: MetaTrader 4. Trading Mode: Demo. Date: 2016.08.11 14:55 UTC.

new-rena:

Just don't post-facto...

Whose DEMO pictures are these? (Funny for him...)

https://www.mql5.com/en/charts/5603892/usdcad-d1-templer-holdings-management

Mine ))) well I'm just like they say here ... 200 points is nothing for me and does not matter)))

azfaraon:
Mine )) Well, I'm like those who write here ... 200 pips is nothing to me and does not matter)))

So if the ducklings are scattered, it's time to draw conclusions. Or do you need to cover yourself with 200 points every day?

We must learn to distinguish where there is movement and where there is no movement.

To wait or not to wait (pound for 285) is the question.)

new-rena:

So if the ducklings are scattered, it's time to draw conclusions. Or do you have to cover yourself with 200 points every day?

You have to learn to distinguish a little - where there is movement and where there isn't.

I've never covered myself with anything. I'm just saying how things are done here.)

sterva:
To wait or not to wait (pound at 285) that is the question.))
I have a take at 1.2832...Yen from 103.30 I will sell...Impulse should be I think one 4 hour candle.

azfaraon:
i' ve never covered anything... i just told you how it's done...)

???

Okay. ))))

=====================================

Old one, come out, it's not boring here without Ishim!

//Just be diplomatic:

azfaraon:
I have a take at 1.2832...Yen from 103.30 I will sell...Impulse should be one 4 hour candle I think.
Thank you)

new-rena:

???

Okay. ))))

Old one, come out, it's not boring here without Ishim! //be more diplomatic.

I've told him many times about diplomacy. God forbid you meet a crazy person on the forum. He'll get hurt for saying that. You can't talk to people like that.