FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 634

sxww:
The ruble has been sold and it's a dead cert.
To the teacher?

sxww:
The ruble is sold out and it is not a live one.

Strange, there is a saying - don't say "goop" without jumping over.

In this situation, it is not that simple. For me it so clearly shows now the pair is going up, but definitely not for long (September, October) and we have to get rid of the dollar again and pour into roubles and stocks.

Anyway, we'll see in the autumn and we'll check the data in the new year...

A new mess. Nice one. Connecting

I haven't looked anywhere, not at the charts, not at the indicators, not at all.

Up to 55 before September, and up to 80 or higher before mid-January.

I explain the current bounce by the fact that the dollar loans are being repaid by those who took them.

It will be the same in September. And at the end of the year - at all, we need to pay the bills.

Lesorub:

No, there are two buoys hanging at the moment...

I'm down on the middle term as well. Probably 267 to muss. I see the debt, but when I'm not sure I wait b/c I'm out of the pair).

sterva:

I'm down by a medium term as well. Probably 267 to muss. I see debt, but when I'm not sure I wait b/c I'm out of the pair).

Please share the SME reports that are no longer in the available archive on FTP?

If you can, to any file-sharing site?

sxww:

Who's been filling your heads with this...thing about TF?

How do you imagine a TF in the market?

You get an order to execute a thousand contracts and everyone runs to watch the TF?

Aghtaunting.

The smarter duckbills look at the expiry schedule - quarters... months... they have larger timeframes... but it won't help.

new-rena:
But there are ticks in volumes, right? For example, 1 tick down + 1 tick up gives a volume equal to 2. What should this tell us and what do you see as useful in this figure?

The ticks are the minimum value of time! There is a well-known saying: time is money, time "ticks" is everything. This is the most important thing when trading. If you know the demand, you'll know what to sell. And all these reports, which come out every week, they are used to correct the price, just at the end of the trading week.

sxww:

How do you envisage thef in the market?

A requisition comes in for a thousand contracts and everyone runs to watch the tf?

Akhtung.

That's what I'm imagining - Doll has taken it upon himself to execute thousands of contracts. He's running off to COT to make sure the old man doesn't get lost... And in the CME he won't forget to stitch... in red between the lines

And now the question

Sergey Novokhatskiy:
On the ruble for future reflection to my levels. For information https://news.mail.ru/economics/26666062/?frommail=1
What a bunch of duckbills... They burned the company!!! How will they make money now?

new-rena:
1.2630 is spotted
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7Eh7Lt3jrQ
Мумий Тролль Медведица
Мумий Тролль Медведица
  • www.youtube.com
Солист группы "Мумий Тролль" Илья Лагутенко участвует в благотворительной акции в помощь бездомным животным, для того чтобы поддержать певца,или связатся с н...