FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 624

sterva:

There's not enough positivity).

Right dialogue:

- Woo I invested 1,000 in your account now I only see 200 quid, what are you even doing there?

- The bot is jammed, I'm fixing it, I'm working on it.

- Ok! I do not know what to do with it, I do not know what to do with it, I do not know what to do with it... But you do not know what to do with it...

just the Internet, no contact!

sxww:
Do you honour the Master? !!!!

I can tell you that no one would kill time to trade without profit. Maybe I am misunderstanding something).

ps. Eura with the pound, paired with the dollar, closed. With the yen, I think it will be easier now.)

Tantrik:
only the internet no contacts!

Internet sponsors won't give you much).

What does it mean at Alpari "No standard flat fee account - the broker fee is already included in the spread, which is more convenient when calculating the major indices.

Trading conditions:

• Trading platform: MetaTrader 4
  • Minimum deposit: 300 USD / 300 EUR / 21,000 RUR / 300 GLD
  • Spread: from 0.1 point".
Is it that there will be no swap? What is a fixed commission?

Dimmerd:

What does it mean at Alpari "No standard flat fee account - the broker fee is already included in the spread, which is more convenient when calculating the major indices.

Trading conditions:

• Trading platform: MetaTrader 4
  • Minimum deposit: 300 USD / 300 EUR / 21,000 RUR / 300 GLD
  • Spread: from 0.1 point".
Is it that there will be no swap? What is a fixed commission?

For this kind of accounts requotes and floating spreads are common. Get to know each other better.

Swap is a separate line. Look in trading conditions.

In this account, I advise to trade on one pair and not to open a lot of orders.

Personally, I've learned this on my own dough, it was so))))

The spread is the main horse there)))

In short, the account for manual - the best.

Do not take just a big leverage to start with.

sterva:

I can tell you that no one would kill time to trade without profit. Maybe I am misunderstanding something).

ps. Eura with the pound, paired with the dollar, closed. With the yen, I think it will be easier now.)

You're still young and don't understand that the Teacher is already senile...

sxww:
You're young and don't understand that the Teacher is already senile...

Marasmus on the forex is expensive).

Yenka hit 100.77 this morning.

sterva:

Marasmus on the forex is expensive).

The yen has hit 100.77 this morning I'll try it.

So HE also has sclerosis. HE announces every year that HE has found the Grail, pulls out his stalled dashes and successfully sinks them. We don't tell HIM anything anymore, HE forgets it anyway(

sxww:

I've heard about grail. They say it's a very expensive programme that drains your deposit over a period of more than six months).

Wonderful, but no money to buy it. There are free ones, with a 100% no-drain guarantee, unfortunately they do not bring profit either.)))

mmmoguschiy-new:
And then there's the Old Bad Grailmaker - he'll sell your deposit in the medium term - slow and sado-maza f...ca.
I went to Oxford, taught at Yale and many other things, and I'm not here to be barked at by mutts.