FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 585

Dimmerd:
I wonder if the ruble will continue to fall with the same force?
Falling? Me, it's only gone up since the last time I saw it.

mmmoguschiy-new:
In the long term, the market is dynamic. In the short term even more so. In intraday trading it is very dynamic! In the shorter term, I am not even talking about it! So what right do you have, a long thinker, to insult people who think faster and more reasonably?
Well, it's funny, you don't hear each other. The first insists that the market is not static, the second insists that the market is dynamic. Who's right? Both are right, but one is more right than the other.

Alexey Busygin:

I agree it has no effect, 35 points is not even a movement.

As for Touma and his favourite beast. I think the price will fluctuate between 1.1650 and 1.1280 until mid-December .

Glad you all think so, don't know how the Master had an epiphany)

Alexey Busygin:
Fall? Me, he's only gone up since the last time I saw him.
From 63 to 67 is it going up? Lyosha, turn the chart.)

What is the situation with the pound against the dollar? Unclear movement is still going on, flat and not starting its rise in any way. Yes the waves have already wrapped up and there should already be some movement. I made a profit in the flat, this is what will happen next month :(

sxww:
From 63 to 67 is it going up? Lyosha, turn the chart over.)
The last time I looked, it was 66-64

Alexey Busygin:
the last time i looked, it was the other way round, 66-64.
Lexei, you're speculating about the exchange rate without even looking at the quotes? )))) Aren't you HIS disciple?)

Gentlemen, what are you arguing about on a Saturday morning? Rejoice in life is better)

sxww:
Lexei, are you arguing about currency exchange rates without even looking at quotations? )))) Aren't you his disciple?)
What is there to speculate about, buy cheaper sell dearer. Besides, I specified the last time I looked the ruble was appreciating.

Hepanet ruble to 67 at the opening of the rink...