FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 584

Alexey Busygin:

Forecast for the euro, for the next 8 year cycle. From MN we can distinguish three 8 year cycles, the first one drew the bottom, the second one drew the peak, forming a channel. The third one finished in March, it can be counted differently there, until mid-December, but all calculations end in 2016, now we can say, the 4th cycle is already in progress, which should move up and there, to break the channel peak, somewhere 2000 pips higher.

8 years is a long time span, things can always change.

I am notconcerned about that.

Tantrik:
I don'tbother with that.
Well, you should, because it is important to identify the main trend at the right time.

Gulnaz Akhtyamova:
Fine. The thread should be divided into the following forecasts: long term, medium term, short term, intraday and HFT) i.e. forecast on M1, M5, M15 etc.)) WELL!!!
You can, times 9

Lesorub:

101.25, no?

I've got 100.93 to start the zone. I don't want to miss it either.)

Alexey Busygin:
It can, times 9.

Yeah. Here's a case of the ne'er-do-wells in front of everyone's eyes now. The ardent martingaleurs were buried in the buy ..... The sellers, the fastest ones, are covered, the other sellers are waiting for their take, but apparently there will be a moose. The question is, how many halves are left and where is the beast so beloved by Touma crawling?

I personally think that the 35-point gap on the EUR is a pip and it does not affect the main move.

Lesorub:

OK, I'll give you the full background...

Thank you. I'll save the picture.) I'm counting on the yen. By the way, the Euro is still in my possession.)

Lesorub:

OK, I'll give you the full background...

I wonder if the ruble will continue to fall with the same force?

Dimmerd:
I wonder if the ruble will continue to fall with the same vigour?
Prices are rising...

Gulnaz Akhtyamova:

Yeah. Here's a case of the ne'er-do-wells in front of everyone's eyes now. The ardent martingaleurs were buried in the buy ..... The sellers, the fastest ones, are covered, the rest of the sellers are waiting for their take, but apparently there will be a moose. The question is, how many halves are left and where is the beast so beloved by Touma crawling?

I personally think that 35 pips of the Euro is a pip and it does not affect the main move.

I agree it has no effect, 35 pips is not even a move.

As for Touma and his favourite beast. I think the price will fluctuate between 1.1650 and 1.1280 till the middle of December.