FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 581

Gulnaz Akhtyamova:
what a bad boy I am... I won't do it again.
Are you a boy or a girl? I'm confused by the name Gulnoz and the Sh. Homs icon. How should I position you? He, she or it.

Alexey Busygin:
Are you a boy or a girl? I am confused by the name Gulnoz and the Sh. Homs icon. How do I position you? He, she or it.
They))) I mean, him plus her. Well, that's pretty much how it's always been. Lost my password, I'll change my avatar to mine.

Alexey Busygin:
Well, I knew that was it, I just wanted to clarify.
What's up, Alexei, you're not cheerful today? Where is the euro headed?

Lesorub:

by 20 pips...

my 10.5 is already a statistic.

Gulnaz Akhtyamova:
Oopsie. 1.1250-1.13 - you're seriously trading... That's a big swing!
Hey! Rena! What a swing. I'll take 50 pips. - I will certainly go further. (i have an idea - no statistics)

Gulnaz Akhtyamova:
What's up, Alexey, you're not cheerful today? Where is the euro headed?
I haven't analysed where yet.

Tantrik:
Hi! Rena! What a spread taking 50 pips. - The moves are of course further on. (I have an idea - no statistics)
(Hi! If you take more, you won't make money on your bread and tea even in 3 months) Proven by electronics)) The eur has been in flat for a year and a half and has not moved. I expect parity or lower until the end of 17, but this is just a dream)))

Gulnaz Akhtyamova:
Hi! If you take more than that, you won't even earn money for bread and tea in 3 months.) Look - the eur has been in a flat for a year and a half and has not moved. I expect parity or lower till the end of 17, but this is just a dream)))
1.03 is the first target on the D1 and I doubt it will be in the 16th, the next one, I have forgotten if it will be 0,98 then 0,85 - there is no lower one. (everything is on the screenshots in the archive - do you need it? I can find it)

Sensei, don't be angry, I understand, I sold at 1050 and the price didn't even go back there, you couldn't write it off, you could bounce it)

sxww:
Sensei, don't be angry, I understand it, I sold at 1050 and the price did not even go back there, you could not write it off but you could kick it back).

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/71038/page568 , no you're wrong, I've written you all off.

I already wrote it all back to you, there was a stop at 1050, here's a screenshot.