FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 520

azfaraon:
That's why they don't know the basics.) And you're talking about space.)

It's not about knowing or not knowing, if you keep giving him links to three-volume libraries, do you think he will enjoy looking for who knows what. He is too lazy to use his own language as he understands it, he does not want to repeat himself. But he is not too lazy to repeat, I told him, go and search. This may be his unlimited Internet, and I, for example, very limited and unnecessary links, video, I can not afford.
Elementary things everyone knows here, and what I don't know, you can always find. And don't think everyone is stupid, especially if you are a paperty yourself.

mmmoguschiy-new:
And I see that those who might have had something to say are in other threads... Why did I get involved again? I haven't really been here in a month... I hadn't written much here before either... I thought about not coming in at all... Can't! Bloody hell, boring!!! Really boring!!! I understand Tuma's concerns... I couldn't help it but decide to go on with the topic since Stary's been churning it out so much (LTRO). But for some reason he won't discuss it with me... Sad!!! You may as well worry about it... For all eternity.
I take it from your three posts that you do not know what LTRO is and evade a simple answer.

What do you need all this for?))) Better tell us what to do with the pound))))

Hi all!!!

Summer, relaxation, enough fighting)

Back from holiday in Crimea, short photo collage

Ferry. The road in the mountains. The sea.

Ferry

Well, the "hello" from Illich in Sevastopol made you smile and think))

Alexey Busygin:
What is LiTRO?
What's there to figure out? Pour it and drink it!

mmmoguschiy-new:
It has always been understandable )) probably on the former red, he does not appear now, because there and then all smart people - and there is no one to call the platypus
He's more likely to be a platypus himself.

I understand everything, but when he writes about volumes and they do not work in any way, that is, where they are, they go like a knife through butter - this is not clear.

The community does not see any edges at all, you have offended Lopatnosogo - now you will have nothing, no entrances, no exits, no 09 .

mmmoguschiy-new:
The sellers on the eu have weakened:

What are we measuring here?