FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 515

max325:
Nah, Max, nah, by 09 and lower) 1.1080 I can accept, maximum 1.11, but only selling, no buying.

sxww:
No, Max, no, by 09 and lower) 1.1080 I can accept, maximum 1.11, but only selling, no buying.
Not so sure myself of course. I do not know exactly what the move up will be - I think so far. But it will go down about 850 points from the high. We'll see. Only selling. Covered half of the sales on eurcad. I am afraid that it will be taken out. Eurjpy is still a buy. On eurusd 1.1080, there is also an option of selling. But I am inclined to the higher side.

max325:
Not so sure myself, of course. I don't know exactly what the move up will be - I think so far. But down we will fall 850 pips from the high. Let's see. Only selling. Covered half of the sales on eurcad. I am afraid that it will be taken out. Eurjpy is still a buy. On eurusd 1.1080, there is also an option of selling. But I am inclined to the higher side.

By the way, not a bad place to sell the pound was at 1.32.

sxww:

By the way, not a bad place to sell the pound was at 1.32.

Yeah, noticed that too.

max325:
Yeah, noticed that too.

Let's go update the low

Why did I tell Teacher that HE was a loon when HE closed the sales on the first day)

sxww:

Let's go update the low

Why did I tell the Master that HE was a sucker when HE closed the sales on the first day)

pothead, cardboard talker.

Tantrik:
you pothead, you cardboard talker.

Would you like to buy the Euro on the low m5, O Great one?

Create liquidity, there aren't many horses out there, there's no one to fall on)))

Is the head and shoulders on the GPB\USD h4 chart by any chance?

Teacher, say something.)

Trai:
Isn't the head and shoulders on the h4 GPB\USD chart?
Opa is there. It's peeking out from behind the shoulders.