FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 505

tuma_news:

Gentlemen....

On the Euro, the situation has not changed and yesterday's drawing-forecast is working.

It will be held and held at 1.1074-80 and will go down to 1.1030-1010, and we have to buy there))))

Thanks!

tuma_news 2016.07.18 17:07 RU

More likely to discount straight away but not that deep. I have a large volume holding, if it goes as per the picture the deposit will increase by 20% and this is $30 000 so down rather than up

mmmoguschiy-new:

Took out a post-fact level. 10,000 farts down, 16,000 up... Holds up to 1500. And there's no drawdown.
If I entered above 2100 on the sipi, the price went down to 1900, then went up. According to you I was wrong, according to the teacher, if I put in a 25 bacascade and closed half at 28, if the second one closes at Boo, I was cheated. Idiot, go fuck yourself, you are such dumb asses who can not think, only to look down their ass, that is all they have to do.

mmmoguschiy-new:
Lana, that's a lot of me. Adieu

Shit came in, farted in the puddle, stunk and got out.

About the demo, it's not for you... you don't even know how to look smart.

Look carefully, there's a centivot (announced test) that you need to grow up to... and before that there was another test...

sxww:
If I entered above 2100 on the sipi, the price fell to 1900, then went higher, I was wrong in your opinion, according to the teacher too, if I put in 25 quid and closed half at 28, then if the second one closes at bu, I was cheated. Idiot, fuck you, dumb-asses like you can not think, only to look down their ass, that's all they have enough to do.
I've done it myself several times, if you want I'll write when it's on the low.

Ladies and gentlemen! Why come here and poke around in other people's deals? It's certainly not necessary for anyone here. Everyone makes mistakes. You show us some of your thoughts on the market. And we'll all think about implementing them.

mmmoguschiy-new:
They dig in other places... aren't they just posting deals to look at them? Or to make fun of them?
Are you the smartest? The trades (thoughts) are posted before they are entered so that people can think and perhaps make the same decision. I haven't heard anything from you since April.

It's a fun day! Pissing contest?

mmmoguschiy-new:
My dear friend, have I done something to hurt you personally? You're new here, I see. You don't do that around here! Only after the fact.

And you won't hear it! Just banter.

Z.U. And what do you need?
A lot of people here write their thoughts on the market FOREVER. You hurt, why the fuck come here and describe the mistakes of others. Show me your thoughts. Does it matter how long I've been here or not?

mmmoguschiy-new:
Do you want me to draw the range in squares or rectangles? That's a one-off. I'll give you a hint-- low to high.
I don't do pipsing.

mmmoguschiy-new:
Eh, Lyosha, Lyosha! You're walking on your hands again?

You'd better brag about your million!