FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 470

Roman Busarov:
now all major pairs have started to widen their range both up and down. conclusion.... volatility does not want to decrease.
They will take positions from our guys who "follow the tracks" and will widen))))

sxww:
Myth, HE here accidentally guessed the pound would fall, well, when was the time to))))))))), now he'll run for five years reminiscent)
Both the eu and the aussie have posted. (see nothing but yourselves)

Tantrik:
i posted both the eur and the aussie. (you see nothing but yourselves)

And what did YOU post on them?)

1.17 on the euro? Wait for it) I'm not even talking about the audi.)

Lesorub:

I'm writing, there's nothing to talk about...

So there is nothing to talk about. You think that traffic always starts and ends in the same places, and then ana na and the rails run out and you run around looking for them))))

You draw the high and low of the previous movement and sit there looking smart. How easy it turns out to be.... and we're the suckers....

Can't there be a new low?)

Should the price come back? ))))

So imagine that 90% of the time it's just a new low after termination.

Here I know for a fact, the next pair I have a trade on is Audi. Early next week.

Lesorub:

so we need to see what happens on the pair at this point...

And if both swaps are negative, what does that mean?

Matroskin was doing something with swaps.

And the gbpcad swap hasn't changed. And it's still selling. My idea, it's not valid.

sxww:

There can't be a new low?)

Should the price come back? ))))

So imagine that 90% of the time it's just a new low after termination.

Here I know for a fact, the next pair I have a deal on is Audi. Early next week.

Yes, yes, somewhere in there plus or minus a week we have to sell both audusd and nzdusd.

who's the clever one, saved my squares when they were hanging here for 24 hours... it was shown beforehand and now would have analysed the picture....

Lesorub:

anna-na...

I've hoeed the garden - I've come to rest. (has the right)

Lesorub:
Why would it have changed?
Well as I understand it for Canada the interest rate hasn't changed. It probably depends on that.