FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 464

sxww:
I don't know, but it seems to me that snagging a couple hundred pips is always easier than a couple. Imho.

Absolutely! The bigger the TP in the system, the less influence the spread has on the outcome.

For example, TP is 2pp, spread is also 2pp, price needs to pass 4pp, of which we pay 50% to the broker as spread... These conditions are monstrous)

In euros, an acceptable TP starts from 70 points.

The bigger the spread, the bigger should be the TP, otherwise, in the long run, the spread will kill the depo...

And then there is a swap, interest on deposits and withdrawals, internal tax on profits... That leaves us with nothing)

Dmitry Chepik:

Absolutely! The bigger the TP in the system, the less influence the spread has on the outcome.

For example, TP is 2pp, spread is also 2pp, price needs to pass 4pp, of which 50% we pay the broker in the form of spread... Terrible conditions)

In euros, an acceptable TP starts from 70 points.

The bigger the spread, the bigger should be the TP, otherwise, in the long run, the spread will kill the deposit...

And then there is a swap, interest on deposits and withdrawals, internal tax on profits... That leaves us with nothing)

No, it's not like that, it's pure mathematics, when you take an average of 3-5 hundred pips, spread vvobshchego a tenth thing, swap is also not fatal, once plus, once minus, in general, itself and covers, what is it all I have no idea)

I missed the yen, I was too busy doing worldly things), that's a shame)

sxww:
I missed the yen, I was busy with mundane things), that's a shame)
that's how it was shined on Thursday in the longs...

Roman Busarov:
so it was shone as early as Thursday that in the longs...
I haven't looked at the computer for three days.

sxww:
No, it's not like that, it's pure mathematics, when you take 3-5 hundred pips on average, spread is not a big deal, swap is not fatal, once it's positive, once it's negative, in general, it covers itself, I have no idea what it is)
In Belarus, the profit tax on forex is 12%...

Dmitry Chepik:
In Belarus, the tax on forex profits is 12%...

and in the US, Larry Williams was saying 40% has to be paid on trading income

And in the Virgin Islands - also the U.S., only 4% - is it cool? - he lives there :-)))

Lesorub:

North wrote how - that you have to choose the right pair:

type #1 and type #2

If you're trading crosses, then yes, swaps on the ball are fine.

Hi all. Most likely cost usdcad will go down (I don't know how much down). Hold a sell on eurcad to 1.40 buy cadchf to 0.80. And gbpcad is gaining a sell position to 1.60, the corral is now on it for anyone willing to buy.

sxww:
If you trade crosses, then yes, swaps won't hurt.

It doesn't hurt, but it varies from firm to firm.

Why so? I can do what I want, can't I?