FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 459

Roman Busarov:
We got wiped... they're trading intrday... the edge is 2-3 days...
sxww:

When I told Karputov where the buckskad pair would go 1.60, the price was 1.32-33, he deleted my messages. Why? Because he thought I was joking or trolling, I don't know, but I said what I saw.

Is my favourite one rubbing again ?

Gentlemen, what did you write yesterday that got your post deleted? You can tell me in person. I'm curious.

Thanks!

max325:

And as Tuma says a small delay up on the EUR sees 100-200 points. And Roman sends Kadik down to 200-300 points and the pound at 31+. The puzzle is forming if the dollar goes up.

I have the test points at 1.1145 and 1.1330.

According to another assumption, the price will come to the nearest one. And the nearest one is 1.1145))))

Then we will make another analysis at the weekend)))

Maybe this analysis will give a sell signal and we can go down to 1.0750 somewhere, because my signal and Strange's will be equal and not contradictory.

Thank you!

My point is that 1.1330 may not come to 1.1330.

That is why I think the guys will be able to close those 5 000 buy contracts at 1.1145)))

And if you look at the chart more attentively, its slope is not in favour of euro growth))))

Well this is reasoning and please do not follow it)))

Lesorub:

Has Ena made up her mind? She's flitting back and forth...

103.80 to 97.60.

Expiracion tonight, gentlemen. May the impossible become possible!

Bicus:
Expiracion today, gentlemen. May the impossible become possible!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcoGTd6I1PM

to the market nerds=)))

Дима Билан - Невозможное возможно
Дима Билан - Невозможное возможно
  • www.youtube.com
Альбом "Дотянись" на iTunes/New album on iTunes https://itunes.apple.com/ru/album/dotanis/id648258369 Dima Bilan Nevozmozhnoe Vozmozhno (Impossible is possib...

Apparently the bulk of the traders here are amateurs to create volatility for the EURUSD pair.

I've already advised at least a couple of times to look at trading the pairs that are more profitable for you.

Instead of shorting EURUSD, you could choose EURAUD, EURTRY etc.

The profits are much more...

Good luck.

Perhaps a better thread should be created: "Profitable pairs to trade at the moment".

Sergey Novokhatskiy:

Apparently the bulk of the traders here are amateurs to create volatility for the EURUSD pair.

I've already advised at least a couple of times to look at trading the pairs that are more profitable for you.

Instead of shorting EURUSD, you could choose EURAUD, EURTRY etc.

The profits are much more...

Good luck.

If you don't write about it here, it doesn't mean that nobody does. Here I mainly write my thoughts on dollar pairs.

And I would not say that the profits are much bigger there:

eurusd - 500 pips

euraud - 800 pips (profit on aud - multiply by 0.75) = 600 pips

so the profit is only 100 pips more.

Lesorub:

here:

Going in the right direction