FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 458

max325:

My first and last trading book. (Livermore).

Strange. What do you think of my marks on aud and nzd? Where I'm gonna sell. I'm just talking to myself.

Yeah sold the aud a long time ago) Down.

Livermore had two books)

And what's higher won't go?

sxww:

Yes sold out audi a long time ago) Down.

Livermore had two books)

I know that it is sold (so to say the delay up to 0.7750 has not been cancelled). I started to read the second one - I did not like it at once (I understood everything from the first one).

max325:
I know it is sold (so to say, no one cancelled the delay up to 0.7750). I started to read the second one and I did not like it at once (I understood everything from the first one).
I started to read and gave up, and I reread it the year before last and found a lot of interesting things, but the most important thing in the market is real transactions, not drawings on the chart - who did how much and from whom and who did what and for how much to whom)

Nzdusd also sold out, sold out, sat down

sxww:
But the most important thing in the market is real deals, not drawings on the chart, who did how much and from whom and who did how much for whom).
Yes, I re-read the first book three times myself. And every time I find something new.

Avtosamobranka:
Nzdusd is also sold, sell, sit.

Yeah, that's true too. But according to my system, they are not approaching the critical points where the price will turn down.

Does everyone really think that they should sell long term from the current ones?

sxww:
Tuma, that's because you spend too much time on charts, which have nothing on them, read carefully at least Lefebvre, it's all laid out, what, where, how and when)
Strange, which Lefebvre do you mean? Edwin or Vladimir?

max325:

Yeah, that's true too. But according to my system, they are not approaching those critical points where the price will turn downwards.

Does everyone really think you have to sell long term from the current levels?

Well, of course not a fact, but the current market is a slow one, no matter who says what, 100% entry is not always possible

And as Tuma says a small delay up on the EUR sees 100-200 points. And Roman sends Kadik down to 200-300 points and the pound at 31+. The puzzle is forming if the dollar goes up.