FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 448

tuma_news:

Gentlemen, what are you talking about?

Paco is persuading Roman to start making money from the signal?

Thank you!

Apparently unreasonably persuaded :)

He's stalling :)

Roman Busarov:

Every office is different.

There are those who can get in and out freely, those who can't, those who are fined if they get in early... it's all there... you have to read

All right. Thanks, I'll keep looking.

max325:
So, yeah, not so much with the floating. You could just set it at 1:100 and it would be fine. But what about confirmation of withdrawal? (or how do you do it - investors want to withdraw and they withdraw?) You probably also have a withdrawal confirmation? Do I close positions proportionally when I withdraw them? I would like to thank you for your comments.

1:100 does not help ) i have a similar broker that floated from 1:100 to 1:1 - within an hour it was floating from 1:100 to 1:1 + the spread, the security deposit increases in this case ) i can tell more, with some pamm brokers - yes, investors can withdraw at any time, and you will stay with open positions.

PS. I don't work with them anymore, although I've been with them "soul to soul" for four years until I opened a PAMM account :)

1. https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/61504

2. https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/69670

Может кто сталкивался ,или знает ответ ?
Может кто сталкивался ,или знает ответ ?
  • www.mql5.com
Тема создана не для обсуждения Брокеров - хорошие они или плохие !

Server Muradasilov:

1:100 does not help ) i have a similar broker that floated from 1:100 to 1:1 - within an hour it was floating from 1:100 to 1:1 + the spread, the margin increases in this case ) i can tell more, with some pamm brokers - yes, investors can withdraw at any time, and you will stay with open positions.

PS. I don't work with them anymore, although I've been with them "soul to soul" for four years until I opened a PAMM account :)

1. https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/61504

2. https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/69670

The 61504 thread is a bummer, of course. My broker has floating leverage, but they can't go below 1:100 and it's only for the weekend. And less only with an advance letter, like before brexit it was down to 1:25. And as I understand it will not lead to any catastrophe. As the open orders will be forcibly closed. There should not be any minus in the balance. We should make it a rule - open a deal, make a report!

max325:
What a bummer, of course, in the 61504 theme. My broker has a floating leverage but they cannot lower it below 1:100 and only on weekends. And less only with pre-writing, like before brexit it was down to 1:25. And as I understand it will not lead to any catastrophe. As the open orders will be forcibly closed. There should not be any minus in the balance. We should make it a rule - open a deal, make a report!

What do you mean, they have it in their rules and regulations?

Especially when your customers' minimum investment period ends, be sure to write it down. Here's another trick - for the first time, the investor can not withdraw the dough before the end of the minimum time limit that you set (for example a month you set), but then, many brokers are allowed after this threshold to withdraw the money, even if every hour

Server Muradasilov:

What do you mean, they have it in their rules and regulations?

Especially when your customers' minimum investment period ends, be sure to write it down. Here's another thing - for the first time, the investor can not withdraw the dough before the end of the minimum time limit that you set (for example a month you set), but then, many brokers are allowed after this threshold, even every hour

The rules are not mentioned in the regulations. They are written only in Terms of trade and margin requirements for the accounts and PAMM. Thank you, I will be attentive.

max325:
It is not spelled out in the regulations. Only in the trading conditions and margin requirements, for accounts and PAMMs.
That's good - but we will have to let them bleed for sure.) For sure they won't lower the leverage lower, you should write down the whole conversation (they usually attach the employee to you, so let him introduce himself at the recording and argue that such conditions will remain at any rate), although every broker, anyway, will have a crafty point to all of this. In any case,there should be lots of evidence of your rightness - will help in arbitration

Server Muradasilov:
That's good - but they do need to get their blood pumping.) For example, if you are a broker who has a salesman and you don't know whether they will lower your leverage or not, you should write down the whole conversation (they usually assign an employee to you, so let him introduce himself at the recording and say that such conditions will remain at all events). In any case,there should be lots of evidence of your case - it will help in arbitration.
Thank you. I hope that the case will not come to arbitration. )))

max325:
Thank you. I hope it doesn't come to arbitration. )))
Keeping the stats... that's the most important thing.

Roman Busarov:
save the stats... that's the most important thing.
Got it, got it (need to output a report every day/week). Thanks. Just in case. Just in case. )))