FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 447

max325:
Alpari
They say that the leverage is floating and it will be very difficult to trade. 2-3 months. Everybody likes the interest, 200-300% with a drawdown of up to 20% will not take long. They can withdraw most of it on news, and the leverage is floating................................ . It is better to find one that does not float.)

Roman Busarov:

you mean subscriptions??? ???

i told you i'm not interested in that. i'm publicly testing the strategies as i said from the start ...

I'll add... it's easy to recognize a trading system when you copy it, and I'm not about to share what I've spent a lot of time on.

Yeah, I can give you tips, I can give you levels, but that's about it.

You think subscribers do not learn the trading system? yes they do ...

I'm even more than that =))) Some people copy subscriptions to another account and send them as their own signals... there are plenty of options...

I am not a trader, I am trading with minimum risk and the earnings of the amount that suits me.

As for me, my trading robots, greed may ruin me as well. that's the advantage of autotrading.

That's the minimum risk, put $100 in your account

get $6,000 a month.

of course the signals analyse your trading system so what?

if all will trade by your system - then the market will go bankrupt?

i.e. you give up $6000-$10000 a month, at the risk of losing $100?

i.e. you give up uS$6000-$10000 a month, at the risk of losing $100.)

pako:

That's the minimum risk, putting $100 into an account

to get $6,000 a month.

of course the signals analyse the trading system, so what?

if all will trade by your system - the exchange will go bankrupt?

i.e. you give up $6000-$10000 a month, at the risk of losing $100?

i.e. you give up $ 1000 - $ 10000 profit a month, at the risk of losing $100.)

at $100 =)) no one will sign up =))

All right, I'll take my advice...

I will finish the strategy that is now in the test, and leave it for the signal =)

Roman Busarov:

at $100 =)) no one will sign up =))

ok, i'll take my advice...

I'll finalize the strategy that's in the test now, and leave it for the signal =)

I had a $30 a month subscription to the signal last year with an initial deposit of $1000.

.Fdgbjztredfg Started at $100

Moderators: don't think of it as advertising

Server Muradasilov:
It would be very difficult to trade, leverage is floating - and so Roman is right, 2-3 months, everyone likes percentages, 200-300% with a drawdown of up to 20% would work fast. They can withdraw most of it on news, and the leverage is floating................................ . I think it's better to find a broker that does not float.)
It is not so good with floating leverage. We can just set it at 1:100 and it will be fine. If they do not have a clear indication of withdrawal (for example, if an investor wants to withdraw his position), they probably have a confirmation of withdrawal. Do I close positions proportionally when I withdraw them? I would like to thank you for your comments.

max325:
It's not so good with floating. You could just set it at 1:100 and it would be fine. So, is there a confirmation of withdrawal? (Or is it something like, if an investor wants to withdraw?) Is there also probably a confirmation? Do I close positions proportionally when I withdraw them? My comments will be useful.
For instance, if you are a PAMM broker, it is obvious that you do not need to worry about them.

Roman Busarov:
The descriptions of PAMM companies are all about how they work.
It's not clear what it says. I read it. That's why I am asking who has done it in practice or not.

pako:

Roman Busarov:

Gentlemen, what are you talking about?

Paco is persuading Roman to start making money from the signal?

Thank you!

max325:
It's not clear. I read it. That's why I'm asking who did it in practice or not.

Every office is different.

There's some who can get in and out freely, some who can't, some who are fined if they get in early... it's all there... you have to read it

Roman Busarov:

Yes, I can give you a hint, give you levels, but no more...

For the Euro, where's your stop?