FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 289

mmmoguschiy-new:
i'll tell you more - don't do as others do and you'll be fine ))))
you can't say any more than he does - he was sent here to talk.

Tantrik:
that's right, i've never hidden elks, you're the one doing the same ))))))

Venerable Teacher, how can I hide the moose if I have all my purchases very far away from the current price))))))

Not only that, the profits on them have long since been taken very good and what's left I don't have anywhere to go))))

But this is higher mathematics for YOU, go train on cats)

sxww:

Venerable Teacher, how can I hide the moose if I have all my purchases very far away from the current price))))))

Not only that, the profits on them have long since been taken very good and what's left I don't have anywhere to go))))

But this is higher mathematics for YOU, go train on cats)

so it turns out that you have to sell at the top and buy at the bottom - no matter how you slice it )))) (and banks won't help you - look for reversals)

Lesorub:

will come in handy...

for medical purposes (to suck out the dope...)

If he hadn't been banned, what would we not have heard ))))) (a lot to lose)

Ap. he needs a mustard band for a tired brain.

I see you're all debating, aren't you? =) That's right, there's truth in debate... =)

Roman Busarov:
I see you're all debating, aren't you? =) That's right, there's truth in debate... =)
Myth, here's the thing, you have to have a brain if you want to give birth to something -)))))

Lesorub:

the sticks don't lie...

Ilya, show the euro )

Thank you!

Strange, why didn't you put out the bullhorn in Canada?

And another question for you. I'm sitting here reading on the news right now... "Given the price of oil, the price of the dollar should be..." Well, let's say 60 roubles. Where do they get these figures from? Do they take it out of their hand? Or maybe they have some clever formula? If anyone has - share?