FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 271

sxww:

Myth, whatever trade, but hold a three or four figure drawdown in the HOPE for a pullback because the sticks said so .....

Here is the number of market maker purchases of the total number of open positions in the pound.

When he opened the sell above 45, there were more than 60-percent, now on the pullback they again gain 10-20 percent and go further up.

So tell me, why sell at 45 and wait too long?

Short-term trading is the highest skill, not running around the countryside with sticks.

He'll tell you what's right, no matter what he says.

There is nothing to talk about, you should not have written, let him run.)

Well, if a man wants to trade both ways and take kickbacks... on the other hand, if his trade brings him an income one should not judge him.

Remember yourself a couple of years ago. i also traded both ways.

As for the brokers, the real drawback is that they don't know what's going on and don't want to just sit back and watch you go down. When you trade long term, it is hard to be satisfied with the results of your forex trading (i.e. after a successful entry, the profit is erased).

As for the style of trading, it is up to one's choice.

Roman Busarov:

Well, if a man wants to trade both ways and take kickbacks and outbid ... on the other hand, if his trading brings him income, there is no point in judging him.

Think of yourself a couple of years ago. I traded both ways too.

As for the brokers, the real drawback is that they don't know what's going on and don't want to just sit back and watch you go down. (When you trade long term, it is hard to be satisfied with the current state of mind.)

As for the mode of trading, everyone has the right to choose it.

What profit is there, what are you talking about, one you, the other you. Would you have thought of trading the sticks on the chart yourself?

As for me, a few years ago I was as dumb as a baobab, but I somehow realized that the knowledge does not come by itself, well, about patience and nerves all right))))

In general, we have only HIM to thank for everything!!!!!

Bitch

sxww:

What profit is there, what are you talking about, one you, the other you. Would you have thought of trading the sticks on the chart yourself?

As for me, a few years ago I was as dumb as a baobab, but somehow realized that the same knowledge will not come by itself, well, about patience and nerves all right)))

In general, we have only HIM to thank for everything!!!!!

Bitch

it's not sticks... it's nunchakus. =) (so he's more often than he is)

you know, if you don't want to, no one can make you. we just have to give it a nudge. i remember what i wrote =) when you get the basics, then you'll know what to look for... remember?

audi is ideally in the neighbourhood of 72

Roman Busarov:

it's not sticks... it's nunchucks... =) (so he's more often than he is)

if you don't want to do it yourself, no one can make you do it. we just have to give it a nudge. i remember what i wrote =) when you know the basics, then you'll know where to look for it ... remember?

and audi is ideally around 72.

I remember.

Here I'm not pushing, but kicking)))) But to no avail, well, okay.

72 won't do it, 73.5 max.

Thank you.)

sxww:

I remember.

You're not pushing, you're kicking))) But it's no use, well, come on.

72 won't do it, 73.5 at the most.

Heh, heh, heh. Little by little, little by little.)

I've got a 72 on the stick... I don't want them to lower it.

I'm gonna try to run.)

Roman Busarov:

Heh=) little, little, little =)

I've got a stick on 72... I don't think they've lowered it yet.

I'm gonna try running =)

The most important thing is to honour the Teacher!!!

All the rest will come with it))))

The buy is right.

sxww:

The rest will come with it))))

And the buy is right.

I'd say just logical =)

sxww:

The rest will come with it))))

And the buy is correct.

I have already shown you this )))) (from the beginning of the first order, or they will say post factum), again verbiage (((( (no desire to hang out here)