FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 267

Sergey Novokhatskiy:
Happy Holidays to all!!!

Christ is Risen!!!

Truly resurrected!!!

Christ is Risen!!!

Lesorub:

It's a little fresh, but it's hard to believe...

KUKL doesn't know, Strange does!

That's nice...

many who know, take disciples, pass them on, so to speak...

How dare you open a branch, show the flock that your hammer is still strong?

it's not going to happen...

waiting for profits for six months... - Wait, there's plenty of time to do nonsense on forums...

If you expect one thing, you will have to share, and if the trend changes, you will have to close half of your deposit in minus).Then you wait another half year for entry. The trend may change easily.

Truly Risen Again

Sergey Novokhatskiy:
Happy feast to all!!!

Christ is Risen!!!

Truly Risen!!!

Happy Easter Orthodox Feast!!!

What's most striking is how people trade without knowing whether a move will continue or whether it's already over or over/starting.

Give it to you.

Yes, I did. And I'm not the only one. Links to forums, resources, data, literature. But what for the lazy and stupid, it is much easier to look at the charts in MT and dream, then bring these dreams on the forum and on their basis "justify" these very dreams.

And everyone is lazy.

Have a nice stay.

sxww:

What's most striking is how people trade without knowing whether a move will continue or whether it's already over or over/starting.

Give it to you.

Yes, I did. And I'm not the only one. Links to forums, resources, data, literature. But what for the lazy and stupid, it is much easier to look at the charts in MT and dream, then bring these dreams on the forum and on their basis "justify" these very dreams.

And everyone is lazy.

Have a nice stay.

Stranger.i know where it's going)))

The pound is down, the euro is up.

The USDJPY ended last week with a sharp declines and my prediction is not working, this week it will probably continue to fall towards 102.51 as the trend is still bearish. Resistance levels: 110; 113.73; 1115.61. Support levels: 104,39; 102,51; 98,78. Average price: 108.12

Good Morning Gentlemen

Speculator:

Discs

Link

As the Analysis has not lived up to expectations, the red marks are cancelled (May be, may not be!)