FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 264

mmmoguschiy-new:
who hasn't paid for it before?

ECB)

mmmoguschiy-new:
VNG said a lot of things in general... He also said that the U.S. is reducing the money supply. Accordingly, the dollar should grow. But it's going down, according to you...

Don't know what he was saying about the dollar and while it's not being bought, but in '17 I'm a firm believer in the euro at 90 cents)

Tantrik:

The franc and the euro pound are the leaders in corrective trading. I see your twist .... ))))), so let me clarify for example: the franc will make more pips in 3 months than your canadian (or whatever you want) in the same 3 months.

i posted 2 forecasts yesterday for D and today, what do you need my forecasts for ? (are you going to do them) .

"I have everything, I do everything. ))))

listen !!! how do you wait 3 months for a trend? (lying down, sitting up, are you even eating at the same time?, checking at night?)

I'm talking about money and you're talking about points.)

no, I smoke and wait)

At least tell me about this year's euro...)

Sensei, and you didn't answer about TA, is it investing money or not?)

sxww:

ECB)

I don't know what he was saying about the dollar and while it's not being bought, but in '17, I have great faith in the euro at 90 cents)

I'm talking about dough and you're talking about points)

Nah, smoking and waiting)

So at least tell me about the stinking euro this year where it's coming from)

The eu is still flying and then it will go up. (not now up later... maybe in autumn or summer...).

о... People are starting to wake up.) I got my health back... last week before the holidays didn't go so well... so what the hell... but it gave me a break from the computers...

sxww:
Sensei, and you didn't answer about TA, is it investing money or not?)
TA earns money, I have tests so far, I've shown the results today.

mmmoguschiy-new:
So what stops it from doing that now? ))

If you invest, do you expect a return or is it charity?

I do not believe in charity of the ECB, they need to go above 1.20 to make a profit from the invested money, the most suitable level is 1.2450.

And then it may go further down.

Roman Busarov:
о... People are starting to wake up.) I got better too... last week before the holidays didn't go so well... I couldn't keep up... but it's okay... but I got a break from computers...

Happy recovery)

Myth, have you heard - TA is making dough))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

As for the money supply in the USA, our aunt Christmas tree, after the New Year, seemed to say that they rushed to raise interest rates because the result was much lower than expected and the state economy needs further stimulation.

and she added some interesting words... a possible rate cut and the launch of a new QEU... that's why it's getting weaker. (good omen to buy on rumour, sell on fact)

Tantrik:
TA is making dough, I have tests so far, the ress have shown today already.

I have personally seen a screen with a bunch of small open trades totaling just above zero, the result of which tomorrow could be both minus and plus.

Sensei, I've told you a hundred times, take ONE instrument, make a profit with it, not 20 and not a woo))))

sxww:

Happy recovery)

Myth, have you heard - TA is making dough))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

where??? teach me... =)