FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 256

Sergey Novokhatskiy:
will put stops...

How dare you say that word, there are consistently profitable intraday traders on currencies, they only have tp))))

In terms of the yen, the Japs seem to have reluctantly announced that they would devalue it, but when they start doing something, I mean launch a machine or start selling the yen in good volumes, I don't know, nothing like that is visible at the moment.

sxww:
I disagree)
This is the forum for expressing your opinion. The termination, it will make itself felt and there will be enough time to enter the market. Take your time. Inspection begins at the level of 1.248. Let's sit and wait

Sergey Novokhatskiy:
owls will put the stops...

in russian can the settings be enabled in the assistant?

what does the setting mean?

Sergey Novokhatskiy:
This is a forum for expressing your opinion. Rastorgovka, it will make itself felt and the time to enter the market is quite enough. Take your time. Inspection begins at the level of 1.248. Let's sit and wait

Just look how many buyers are on the current May contract and the next quarterly June contract (starts in a week), now if the Canadian futures go further up, then the question arises who will pay them huge profits, mm out of their own pockets? I don't have much faith in their charity)

Lesorub:

in russian can the settings be enabled in the assistant?

What does the setting mean?

You should choose the Russian language in the terminal settings and you will be happy.

And if anyone is shorting gold now, then my friendly advice before the level of 1340.5 is better not to even pipsing.

In general, as I said, I do not see any action to buy the dollar, the Canadian cb is the only one who is honestly salting all their currency, the rest are slacking, so I do not expect any changes in the medium-term trend before late summer-early autumn.

sxww:

there are consistently profitable intraday traders on currencies, they only have tp))))

i want to ask you if you position yourself as an advanced trader in the medium term

I mean, you must have a knack for today's market.

I am interested in the opinion of an expert on the Euro.

I am just interested in the opinion of an expert on the medium term...

Sergey Novokhatskiy:

In the terminal settings select Russian and you will be happy.

And if anyone is shorting gold now, then my friendly advice is not to take pips before the level of 1340.5.

The table at the bottom of the terminal in the normal language, I mean the settings in the body of the owl...

sxww:

Just look how many buyers are on the current May contract and the next quarterly June contract (starts in a week), if they continue to drag the Canadian futures upwards, then the question arises who will pay them huge profits, mm, from their own pockets? I don't have much faith in their charity)

Strange, I've been away from volumes for a long time, because my brain was on fire in due course. I've been working in the stock market, where it's easier to calculate all of the volumes and in forex, the statistics of successful entries did not add up. I have never been able to do this, but I have never been able to do it on my own.

I've been working on it for a long time now, I've been working on it for a while now, and I've been working on it for a long time now.

Lesorub:

I have to ask you, you position yourself as an advanced medium-term investor.

I mean, you should know about the current situation today.

Can you give me a Euro recommendation today: trend there, enter here today, exit here...

I just want the opinion of an expert on the medium term...

If you do not know what time to enter the Euro and to where you were told, you ran with the sticks just like today)

But then I was thinking up to 21 and now I think up to 25, that's all the change.

Or do you think mid-term good entrances happen every day? Yeah, right, they do)

NOT MORE THAN ONCE EVERY SIX MONTHS.

Third time for those who didn't understand from the first and second.